Mattheo (Matthew) Riddle

"Rose if you don't hurry your ass up I will leave you here to rot!" Draco yells from my bed, I look at myself in the mirror one last time before walking out. 
"I. Am. Done. Jeez, I wasn't the one who told you to come here," I roll my eyes and walk out the door before he could follow I slam it shut causing him to hit it. I laugh at him as he opens the door and glares at me. I walk away. 
"Y'know Rose we are supposed to be lovers, you aren't acting very loving," I turn around to see my pouting blonde best friend.
"Really Draco," He holds out his arms in a grabbing motion. I roll my eyes and grab his right arm, this was going to be a long night. 
 "Draco I love you, I do, but I literally will kill you."
He shakes his head.  "Our first party together as lovers and you want to ignore me, AND kill me. How rude,"
We are currently in the midst of a bet, Mattheo had tried putting a claim on me a month(Ish) ago and I don't think he will get pissed if I "Date" someone else, however, Draco thinks that he will get livid and say something. 
We make our way toward the Slytherin dorms, they won the quidditch game this morning so they are partying tonight, and I was luckily enough-according to Draco- To know one. However, all my friends are in Slytherin so...
Draco spots our friends before I do. Pulling me toward them. Showtime. 
They were in the midst of playing random games. Boring. 
"Hello Rose, Draco." Blaise and Pansy smiles at me. I nod my head and look toward Mattheo. 
He doesn't say anything, just glances at us and looks back toward Theo.
I roll my eyes and go to sit next to Draco, which was beside Pansy but Draco has other ideas and pulls me onto his lap.
 I screech and slap his arm before laughing at him. I did not like being touched without knowing. That was a known fact. 
"We are dating, you have to seat on me, it's required." I raise my eye at him, we're starting this soon, okay. "No, it isn't," 
He nods his head smiling. "It is,"
He pulls out his phone and shows me his note. I grab his phone and look at it closely. "Rule four- Seat on Draco," I glare at him and hand him his phone back.
"Seriously?"
He nods his hand and smiling. "Yes, I am going to be the best lover you ever had." 
"Mhm," 
"Well whatever you say, it is a rule, and it must be followed."
"You two are dating?" Pansy laughs pointing between us. I side to look at Draco and he nods. "Yep, asked her out myself this morning," 
"Interesting," She nods her head slowly staring confused. Everyone knew Draco doesn't date, and I wasn't interested in dating, well kinda, and that Mattheo put a claim on me, and no one, but Theo (In secret of course), and now Draco would defy it. 
"Moving on from our friend's love life let's play a game." 
I roll my eyes I hate playing games with them, it is either sexual or dangerous. I never minded a good make-out session but I'm not the one to do it in front of people, all the time. 
"Spin the bottle," Point prover on the nail. I roll my eyes and look at Draco. He leans in and whispers,
"We aren't dating for real, so we will play. See if it gets him mad," I laugh and lean toward his ear. "It probably won't, but I won't turn down a good make-out session with the best friend." Theodore Nott, Mattheo's best friend, good kisser, and great in bed( I know for a fact) doesn't date, period. Easy pong for tonight. Draco shoulders me and laughs. 
I shrug my shoulders and slide next to him.
"This will be fun since we have a couple among us now." some people laugh and look at Draco and me. I shrug again. "We content in our relationship." 
There were a few moments for everyone to join if they want to and then we begin. Some random Slytherin spun first starting the game. 
It lands on Pansy. "Alright Pans, you know how this works, true or dare, 7 minutes in heaven or strip." Pansy looks at the first year and sighs. "I'm not kissing a kid, sorry kid, Dare." 
"I dare you to go strip in the Ravenclaws common room." She rolls her eyes and stands up. I look up at her and shake my head. "Enjoy," She grins and walks away. Someone else spins the bottle and it lands on a random kid again. 
It goes on like this for a few minutes before it lands on me. 
"You know the rules Rose. Choose," I glare over at Draco and back at the 7th year. He was a year older than me but was fairly cute. Not who I needed tho.
I shrug my shoulders, "Dare,"
"Pick someone in the room to go upstairs with, it can't be your boyfriend." I roll my eyes at Blaise. He always wants to start drama, and he was, just not where he thought it would be. 
Draco suppresses a laugh and shoves me up.
I immediately go over to Theo and grin down at him.
 "Theo lets go," 
"Should've known," I raise my eyes at him, "I mean I can go choose someone.." I start walking away but he grabs my arm. 
"I don't think so," I laugh and we walk upstairs. I send Draco a  wink as I watch the bottle land on him. 
"So you and Draco?" Theo asks as we enter his room. I laugh and look up at him. "Completely," He grins at me before pulling me against him. 
"Y'know, I could completely be jealous if I thought for a second it was real," I tsked him. "You know the rules, we fuck until one of us catch feels then all cards off the table." 
He bites down on my neck, "Good thing I'm not, we're each other firsts got to look out for each other," 
"Hmm," I laugh pulling his face to kiss me, he never made it hard. Theo pulls off my crop top, as we make it toward his bed. We barely made it to the bed when the door opens. I choose to ignore it because honestly, everyone downstairs knows to leave us alone. 
Before Theo and I could get any farther he was pulled off of me. "Mattheo what the hell mate?" I glare at him actually kinda mad about what the fuck he just did. I one- lost a bet, but two-lost a good fuck.
"Seriously dude, leave," Mattheo glares down at me. His eyes were almost red with anger. Interesting. Something told me to egg this on. See how far I could push him, I knew I'd probably regret it but I didn't care. 
"Mattheo please put Theo back down so we can continue on with what we were doing." I stand up and glare at him. "Don't you have a boyfriend," I nod my head, "Yes, and?" 
"And he is fine with you fucking this dude," I glance over at Theo sending him a smile.
 He smiles back, he wasn't afraid of his best friend like everyone else was.
"I mean by all means Matty go down and get my boyfriend, he can join us." I wink at Theo and he laughs.
"Wouldn't be our first threesome together now would it?" I grin and shake my head. Welp, it's out there now, that I was secretly fucking his best friend. 
"Nope, I rather enjoyed having two men claim me at once, quite fun. You should try it," I say to Mattheo. I was loving this a little too much.
I watch as Mattheo's fists clench and un-clench. Bingo.
"Theo mate leave if you know what is best for you." My mouth actually falls open. I didn't expect him to want to be alone, no far from that. I shoot Theo a glare and shake my head. Please don't actually leave me with him that'll kill me, but this fucker sends me a wink and walks out without a word. I look at Mattheo who was still looking at the door that Theo just walked out of.
 I clap my hand together before grabbing my shirt.
"Well, I have a boyfriend waiting on me so I better-" I got halfway to the door when his hand grabbed me.
"Actually you are coming with me." He starts to pull me out of the room and down the hall. I try pulling away from him but it doesn't work. He was way too strong now I was trapped with this man.
We make our way toward the front of the common rooms, I see that we are making our way back toward our friend group and sigh in relief. Back to the safe zone-not- Alone with Mattheo. He cuts off the circle and stalks right toward Draco. I smile at him, but he looks confused. I shrug my shoulders as his eyebrows raise. 
Mattheo stands me right in front of Draco and crosses his arms. I look over at Mattheo confused. He motions his head toward Draco. "Do it," 
I raise my eye in confusion, what exactly does he want me to do? 
"Do what?" 
"Break up with him right now," My mouth falls open. Excuse me? He couldn't just do that.
Draco stands up and pulls me toward him, choosing to push this instead of ending it.
"And why would she do that?" I suppress a smile and look at Mattheo's angry glare, however, Mattheo just grabs me again and pulls me away from Draco, back into the danger zone.
"Fine, I'll do it myself. You two," He pauses and looks between us, this was when I realized two things, One- He was attractive as hell when he was scary, two- everyone stopped talking and was watching us. "...are no longer together," Mattheo grips my arm and walks away. I look back at a confused yet smirking Draco. I roll my eyes. Yeah yeah, I lost. 
"What exactly do you think you are doing here Mattheo?" I demand trying to pull my hand away. he grips my arm tighter and looks at me. We were in the middle of the dance floor right now.
"Rose if you don't shut the fuck up right now, I WILL make you." 
I go to speak but his glare cut off anything I was going to say. I would be lying if I said this wasn't a huge turn-on right now. He turns away. Good.
"I'd love to see you try," His hand gave my arm a squeeze telling me he knows exactly what I said and I was going to pay, and honestly I wasn't for sure if I was going to make it out alive or not. Hopefully alive. 
Praying alive, but more than likely dead.
He pulled me into an empty hallway before flinging me in front of him and letting go. He glares down at me, before touching his chin and rubbing it slowly. 
I watch him as he starts to pace back and forth, thinking.
"I'm going to give you three minutes to tell me exactly what you did wrong today," He stops pacing and stares me in the eyes challenging me. I raise my eye.
"What do you mean, 'What I did wrong?' What could I have done wrong? I was enjoying my life, at A party with my friends." He nods his head slowly. "As I stated before, I am going to give you three minutes to explain to me what you did wrong before I punish you." My mouth fell open a little. "Excuse me?" 
He takes a step toward me. "I know you heard what I said Rose," 
"But I am not understanding exactly what I could have done wrong," 
"If I have to say it Rose you won't like it," 
"Well, you're going to have to because I have no idea," 
"Roselyn do you, or do you not remember what I told you not even a month ago?" I raise an eye at him. 
"Yes, I remember." 
"Interesting and you decide now to defy me." 
"You're not my father or my boss so I'm not sure where you think that I have to listen to you comes in here," 
He starts walking toward me. My back presses against the wall and he stands inches within my face. 
"Because, Roselyn, You. Are. Mine. Regardless. I will not ask again. What exactly did you do wrong," I clench my teeth holding back a smart remark. 
"Got a boyfriend," He holds a finger. "One," I glare at his fingers. "I slept with Theo," "Two," "More than once," That got me an evil glare. "Gave him my virginity," I thought I would die with that comment but he holds up three. "Three," I couldn't think of anything else he would consider disobedient so I kept quiet. He put his hand around my throat, lifting my head to look at him. "And.." 
"I defied your wishes," 
"Good job Princess," I swallow hard at the name. I knew I was in trouble when he called me that. I had kissed a boy a few weeks ago right in front of him, that's when he told me I was his, then he never spoke to me again so I assumed he was just drunk and messing around. He grabs my arm again and starts walking somewhere again. 
Soon we were right in front of the room or requirements. He opened the door, and I felt terrified. I mean this is what I wanted... Can't backtrack now. 
He closed the door and within seconds I was pushed up against the door. 
"I own you, you do understand that, don't you?" He demands squeezing my neck a little. I nod my head slowly but lifting it so he had more access. 
"Good," He stares at me for a second before speaking again. 
"Knees. Now,"