Draco and Harry

"I know you're obsessed with me Potter," Harry glares up at Draco. The boy he definitely had a crush on and the both that he wasn't about to admit it to. 
"You know you're saying I'm obsessed with you yet here you are again on another day bothering me." Draco glares at the green-eyed boy. 
"What exactly are you trying to imply here golden boy?" Harry rolls his eyes but he was secretly loving the attention from the blonde prince. 
"Go on about your day," Said Harry's redhead best friend seating down next to Harry. Harry watches Draco turn toward his best friend and felt sad almost. 
"Jealous he's paying attention to me?" 
"Shove it Malfoy," 
Draco sneers at the redhead. "Bite me," 
"Shove off Malfoy, your daddy wouldn't be happy you're crushing at the boy that their leader is trying to kill now would he?" 
Draco took a step toward Ron. "Don't you dare speak about my father," "Or what you'll send your death eater buddies after us? News flash ferret they're already are," Harry honestly felt ill with this conversation, he didn't like the idea that sometime probably this year he'd have to kill people he really didn't like the idea that he's most likely have to go up against Draco. 
"This isn't over," Draco sneers walking away. Ron laughs and starts eating food. 
"Shows him," 
Harry rolls his eyes. Ron has never about his crush on the blonde Slytherin but he wasn't going to encourage it because he knew at the end of the day Draco would stand against them. 
"You know you don't have to be that mean to him Ronald," Hermione states staring up from her book. Ron just glares at her. 
"I'm aware that he doesn't like him but..." She looks over at me quickly and continues. "Some people do and it could ruin any chance..." She trails off again as Ron picks up. 
"Ruin any chance? 'Mione, you can't be serious? I am not going to encourage this not become I don't support you..." He says looking at me quickly. "But because I know at the end of the day Harry is going to have to face off with him and I don't want it to hurt him any more than it would." 
"You're just being dramatic, what if he changes?" Ron looks at her like she was crazy. "It won't happen,"
"And what gives you the right to make that decision?" 
"Um, the fact that I am his best friend and I refuse to see him hurt," Harry finally gets annoyed with the conversation and cuts them off. 
"Guys please stop I don't want to talk about this anymore, we have more important matters to attend to," 
They mumble their apology and continue to eat. 

Across the room at the Slytherin table sat A very angry blonde boy. "How dare he speak to me like that!" He glares at the redheaded boy that always got his crush's attention. "What happened now?" Pansy asks eating her food. "I was speaking to Potter and Wealeybee decides he wanted to interject." 
Pansy rolls her eyes. "He's just protecting his best friend," 
"As if I would hurt him," 
Pansy quickly looks up at her best friend sadly. "I know but... In the end when it comes down to it no one knows what side you're on," 
Draco rolls his eyes. He honestly didn't understand what it mattered if they were on the opposite sides. They could be happy right now. They could love each other right now. Until the later moment, they had, all they could ever be was a secret friendship.
Draco knew that their love was impossible because if his father hears about this, then he who must not be named knows and they will use this to their advantage and Draco refused to help them kill the boy he loved even if he was on their side, he wouldn't lead them directly to the door. 
"I know," 

Later that evenly both of the boys were headed toward the lake. They sometimes meant there to hang out. He refused to tell anyone that they were in fact friends, neither of them however knew that the other was crushing on them. 
"Hey Malfoy," Harry says walking up toward the blonde boy who was seating in the usual spot. "Potter," 
They both stayed quiet for a while just thinking. They never needed to talk to each other they were both just happy to be near each other. 
Harry was thinking about the war, and Draco was battling with himself. He knew he wanted one happy memory to hang onto when the death eaters finally took over and everything that has ever made him happy was dead. 
"Harry," 
"Draco," They laugh at each other and turn toward each other. "You first," Harry states smiling at the grey-eyed boy. 
"I wanted to know if you would...Um, go on a date with me? You don't have to but..." Draco trails off fidgeting with his hands. 
When Harry doesn't answer Draco cringed. He knew he made a mistake. He went to voice that but Harry laughs. 
"Finally," That threw Draco off completely. Finally? What does that mean? 
"Yes I'll go on a date with you, but don't take this the wrong way I do like you but no one can know..." Draco nods his head it hurts but he knew this too. 
"I know," 

Their date went amazing.  Draco was in a dream state when he got back to his dorm. Harry was a grinning mess. 

Weeks go by with the pair dating in secret, however, by the end of the first week, both sets of friends knew they were dating, and by the end of the second everyone in the school knew they were dating. They weren't very good at hiding it. 
"Wear my jersey tonight?" harry semi-demands walking up to the tree that Draco was chilling on. Draco looks down at the flustered Harry who had his jersey in his hand. 
"Why should I wear it?" "Because I am telling you too?" 
"Magic word Potter," 
"Draco," 
"Harry," 
Draco grins down at Harry has a pout form on Harry's face. 
"Please Draco?" grinning Draco reaches his hand down grabbing the jersey. "I'll think about it, go to practice," 
"Wear it!" Harry yells running off toward the field. 
Draco softly smiles at his boyfriend running away. Looking down at the jersey he already knew he was going to wear it, he just didn't know what he was going to wear with it since he was a Slytherin.
Draco jumps down the tree running off toward his dorm. 

As Harry was about to take the field Draco sat down next to his best friends. 
Draco decided on wearing a black hoodie underneath the jersey and a matching beanie. When Draco looks toward Pansy he notices she's also wearing Gryffindor merch. He grins at her. "What? I knew you were going to wear it and I thought I might make you feel better about it. Stop grinning at me," Draco didn't even notice exactly what she said he was too happy about what she was wearing. 
When Harry took flight he immediately looked toward the Slytherins spotting Draco almost immediately. 
He waves at him, watching his boyfriend blush. 
"Head in the game lover boy," Harry's head jerks toward Ron confused about what he just said. Ron eyes his eyes. "You think I am stupid enough to not know?" 
"Just don't-" 
"I won't Harry calm down," Harry smiles at this worried tho. He knew Draco and him could get into a lot of trouble if caught. 
When the game was over everyone decided to have a party. Gryffindors obviously won, however, everyone was invited to the party, everyone been on edge lately and thought this was a good idea. 
Draco looks over everywhere for his brown-headed boyfriend. Very proud of him. 
Draco spots Harry entering the room with the Weasley twins and Ron. He felt a pinch of jealousy seeing the twins but decided he wasn't going to ruin the day with stupid jealousy. 
He walks up toward him grinning. 
"Good job Potter," He grins and winks at him. 
"I know," 
"mhm," 

Draco and Harry spent about 45 minutes at the party before deciding to go to the lake, wanting time alone. 
They were randomly talking about things when Harry said something that made Dracos' heart melt. 
"I love you,"  Draco stared at Harry for a minute before the tears started and he jumped into Harrys' arms. 
"I love you as well my beautiful boyfriend." 
They were both a grinning mess. Crying into each other arms. 
"Forever right?" 
Harry nods his head. "Forever," 

Harry woke up with a loud noise from behind. He firstly looked around for Draco but couldn't find him, however when he noticed the fire at the school he bolted toward it forgetting all about his lost boyfriend. 
He was running down the hall when he ran into Ron and Hermione. "What's going on?" Harry demanded breathlessly. 
"He's here," Mione said. The latter boy didn't need any explanation he knew who was here and he knew it was time. 
The Golden group took off down the hall where he who should not be named was rumored to be. Out in the courtyard. 
Harry made it out just in time to hear Voldermolt demand for him to come out of hiding. 
The group of three ran to the front. 
Only pausing when they felt Harry come to a halt. There in front of him stood his boyfriend. Ron looked at the blonde lad livid. He knew it would come to this but no one listened to him, now his best friend would have to fight him.
Hermione only felt bad for the lads. She knew there was no other way. 
Harry slowly looked away from the blonde toward the person who killed his parents. 
On the opposite side of the field, Draco stood there terrified of what was about to happen. He spotted his loving stupid boyfriend running toward the front of the battle, as soon as they made eye contact he knew what Harry was thinking but he couldn't deny anything he was selfish. He was standing on the wrong side, but this side had his family. He needed his family. 
He tried shooting Harry a look of apology but Harry looked away and shouted, "I'm here now what?" 

Draco watched in horror as his boyfriend that he promised forever to died in front of him. The war started around him but nothing mattered anymore. His beautiful, loving brave boyfriend was dead and there was nothing he could do about it. He started to walk toward his boyfriend's body and then took off running and crying there wasn't any way he could be dead. 
Draco flung himself on Harry's lifeless body checking for a heartbeat. There wasn't one. Draco's heart shattered. He couldn't deal with this. This was too much for him. 
Draco glared up and saw the person who killed his boyfriend.
Draco ran toward him, killing Voldemort himself. Everyone froze as he saw this. Confused and shocked. Draco's father started yelling at him but he couldn't hear him on the ringing of his ears. 
Draco choked out a cry and clasped on the ground. 
Draco now had to live with the fact that Harry died thinking that Draco wasn't against him.