⚠️Draco and Harry

Draco continues to glare at the boy he loves, with irritation. He didn't like the way he felt, but sometimes he couldn't stop it.

'How dare he think it was okay to be like that with that redhead,'  Draco thought squeezing the muffin in his hand angrily, not caring what his best friend was saying next to him, all his attention for the last 30 minutes has been on the boy who lived.

In all reality Harry was just laughing with Ron, and leaned a little too close, but it was too close for the fake white blondes liking. He wanted to brown savior for himself, not sharing with that Weasley. 'Filthy rat, honestly,' thinks Draco, with a sneer on his face,

'He had that smart girl why did he have to hang all over what is mine?' Even if, in reality Harry wasn't.

"Draco," Draco doesn't pay attention to his best friend as he throws the muffin directly at the redhead's head, without thinking, when Ron wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders.

'Suck that Weasley.' He smirks to himself as Harry and Ron turn toward the culprit. Smiles now swiped off their faces.

'Finally he's paying attention to me.' Draco smiles internally before shrugging his shoulders toward the glaring duo. The third one of their group had her head stuck in a book, paying not attention.

"Sorry I don't know who did that," Draco laughs, shrugging his shoulders in a face innocences.

"I'm sure your lying ass doesn't." Ron growls squeezing his fist under the table. Ron hates Draco the most in the world, well less than he who shall not be named, but the statement still stands nonetheless.

"Pity, all your small brain can do is think about me. I'm flattered, really," Draco humfs out, slipping his tea. Trying to not seem like his insides were as happy as could be, because those green eyes were on him, even if his grey eyes were on the redhead. 

"Potter," he simply states flicking his eyes toward him for just a second, but Harry doesn't utter a word, he was lost in a swirl of self pity.

Over the summer Harry had discovered that he was hopelessly in love with the blond in front of him, and he resented himself for it. He was trying so hard, there wasn't a logical estimation as to why he had a feeling for him. The boy was rude, irritating, selfish, and noisy.

The attention had to always be on him, but if Harry was being honest, even when everyone's eyes were on Draco, Draco's eyes remained on Harry like a magnet. Even if he was taunting, teasing, or messing with him, Harry still always had Dracos' attention. Draco's grey eyes always found Harry, even if they were in a crowd of thousands. Draco had a power to find Harry and for some irrational reason this made Harry happy.

Harry has had everyone's attention since he came to Hogwarts, so he didn't make any since to Harry, but it was more than likely because while everyone was praising, and worshipping the ground that Harry walks on, Draco did not. Draco kept the same act, with or without the scar on Harry's forehead.

Harry tried to deny his feelings for the white blond for a whole 20 minutes, but in his dark room at the Weasleys he couldn't lie to himself. He always tried to be truthful about his feelings, it's what Molly tried teaching him when she took him in. He still lives with his uncle, but he hardly ever goes over there anymore. Considering the fact that he has to save the wizarding war, and it was rumored to be happening at the end of the school year. You'd think one wouldn't have to attend classes, but here they were.

Harry never cared to talk about the war or not. It didn't affect him, since his first year it's been about the war so it didn't faze him, until he realized that he was going to have to raise his wand at the boy he fell for. Now when the war is mentioned he feels sick to his stomach, and tries to dodge it at all cost, even if he had to walk away from his best friend, in truth, he hasn't even practiced, even though he knew he had too eventually.
"Harry let's go," Ron mumbles as the second bell rings  for class. Draco's eyes meet Harry's, and when Draco sees the pain in them he almost says something, but the burning of the mark on his left arm stopped him in his tracks. He knew they couldn't be together, but that doesn't stop him from fantasizing.