Y/n(Rose)and Draco

Rose=You

Rose walks past Draco's and his friend's compartment every year since the first year. This year wasn't any different.
"You know Rose it seems like you're coming past our compartment on purpose," Rose rolls her eyes and glares over at the smug-looking Draco.
"And why-dare I ask- would I do that?" Rose arches her eyebrow at the blond.
"Because you're madly in love with me and don't want to admit it," Rose laughs at this. "Yeah sure. That's 1000 percent true. Never heard anything as true as that," Blaise laughs at Rose, but Rose ignores him glaring at Draco still.
"I knew you'd admit it one day,"
"Get over yourself Malfoy," Rose turns to leave but runs into someone. Rose takes a step back and looks up to see someone she's never seen before.
"Why hello there," his voice was deep and laced with an accent. Rose nods her head. "Hello, Rose."
"Theo,"
"Theo," Draco states warningly. Rose and Theo both look over at Draco. Rose was confused by the tone, however, it amused Theo.
"Yes, my dear friend?" Theo arches an eye. "Nuthin," Draco grits glaring down at his hands annoyed at his childhood friend. "Are you seating with us?" Theo asks Rose as he sat down next to Blaise.
Rose laughs at this. 'As if I'd seat with this block,' Rose shakes her head and starts to walk away but gets stopped again. This time it was Theo grabbing her arm. "Come on and seat with us, sweetheart. I'd love to get to know you."
Draco growls but no one acknowledges him. Rose stands there debating for a second, looking at the seat next to Draco and back at Theo. She narrows her eyes. 'Is this a trick?'
"You know I'm not a Slytherin right?"
Theo grins and gesturing for her to the seat. "I don't care," Rose smirks and seats down.

-Hogwarts-

"It was lovely to meet you, Rose, don't be a stranger." Rose nods and walks to her table glad she made friends with Theo. He was great. "And where were you?" Rose looks up to see her best friend Neville. She grins and throws her arms around him. "I met some people and they asked me to seat with them," Neville glares playfully. "Not going to replace me tho right?" Rose swats him and seats. "Of course not."
"Have you guys heard about the new Slytherin?" All heads turned to Hermione. Rose never really liked the golden trio, but she was stuck with them.
"Who?" Ron asks seating next to his girlfriend. "Theodore Nott,"
"Who's that?" Ginny questions looking at Harry confused.
"He's a pureblood, and more evil than Malfoy." Rose glowers at that. 'Who do they think they are talking about him like that? They're always judging anyone who wasn't Gryffindor.'
Rose rolls her eyes and tosses her bread on the table. Neville looked over at her knowing she's upset about what they said.
Rose hates people who judge others without getting to know them.
"Arrogant assholes,"
Nevilles laughs. Rose looks over at Him. "Who you mind if I..." Rose trails off knowing her best friend knew what she was saying. "Yeah go, I'll meet up with you later." Rose grins and kisses Neville's check and gets up.
Rose made her way to her room to start reading a book. She was pure-blood but her parents taught her from a very young age that everyone matters.

-Classes-

"You gonna seat with me?" Theo laughs throwing his hands over Roses' should. This didn't get past Draco. "No- she's always gonna partner with that freak Neville." Rose whips around and slaps Draco on the face. "You watch it Malfoy. He never says A bad word about you, learn respect,"
Rose stomps off but not before hearing what Theo said,
"Nice going dumb ass, at this rate she'll hate you forever,"
Rose plops now next to Neville. "You good?"
"Draco's annoying me,"
"When does he not?" Rose shrugs defended laying her head on her arms and looking over at Neville.
"I try so hard to accept him without judgment because everyone else judges him, and yet he's always a douche."
Neville nods his head at his best friend knowing not to say anything about the blonde. Rose had a soft spot for him ever since they were little and Draco gave her his ice cream when hers fell.
He pats Roses back. "It'll all work out,"
Rose just groans.

"Mails here," Rose grins looking up. She was excited to get her weekly package from her parents. They were currently traveling the world while she is in school, and they always send her a picture and a souvenir.
Rose grins as the package lands with a soft thud on her plate.
What caught Rose's attention was the fact that there was a smaller gift attached. Her parents never did that. She grabbed the smaller one and examined it. "What's that?"
Neville asks looking at it in his best friend's gift. "I don't know," Roses sets it down and opens the one from her parents hesitating on the random one.
Her parents had sent her a picture of them smiling with a fish, and a thing with sand and a watch in it with her name on it.
After she reads the letter she glares at the smaller one. It really wasn't from her parents.
She shrugs and opens it. What could it actually be?
She saw a soft black box.
She opens it slowly and gasped.
It was a heart necklace with two small hearts in the middle. It was gorgeous. "Wow," Neville says impressed. "Who is it from?" Rose grabs the box and flips it. "It doesn't say."
"That's crazy." Rose hands the necklace to her best friend and turns around. "Put it on."
The person who sent it smiles and looks down at their hands glad that she liked it.

Rose stood in front of the library mirror looking at her necklace. "I just don't understand who sent it." She mumbled turning around and seating down with Neville.
They were studying for their upcoming tests.
"A secret love." Rose laughs at that. "Boys don't fancy me, Nev," Nev glares at her. "That's not true my love, I have a confession I have secretly adored you this whole time." He touches her cheek.
Neville had such a serious look that if someone was to have overheard they would have thought it to be true.
"Yeah okay tell that to your girlfriend of five years." Rose never really cared about the whole dating thing, but she had to admit that whoever sent this has her interest.
"You gonna date whoever sent it?"
"We will see won't we?" He narrows his eyes at Rose and laughs.
"I think they should have left a note."
Rose goes to speak but Theo, Draco, and Blaise walk up to their table. Rose looks up and smiles at Blaise and Theo and glares at Draco. She's still mad at him.
"Come on sweetheart you can't be mad at me." Draco grins and props his feet up on the table.
Rose ignores it but it annoys her A great deal.
"Did you gentlemen need anything?"
"We wanted.." Theo starts but Draco cuts him off. "They want to know, not me, don't put me in this." Theo hits him but continues, "Blaise and I want to know if you wanted to go out to eat with us tonight." Rose smiles and looks at them. "Can't we get in trouble for leaving?"
"What they don't know can't hurt them." Rose hesitates but reluctantly agrees. She's never cared to get in trouble, but she doesn't care if she gets in trouble either.
"Sure.."
"Well, I'm going to go meeting up with my girlfriend." Neville kisses the top of Rose's head and left. Not noticing the glares from the other boys.
"Thought you guys were dating," Rose laughs. "Please he is my best friend,"
"Best friends can date."
Rose laughs again. "Okay well if cousins date then by all means."
Theo grins at me and rolls his eyes.
"Well I can meet you guys in here in five I need to go get a jacket," Rose says looking down at her tank top she was wearing. Theo rolls his eyes and throws something at her. "Here already thought about that." Rose catches it and holds it up. It was the hoodie he was wearing when they met. She looks up and grins. "Why thank you, kind gentlemen. This won't go unrewarded." He chuckles. Rose slips on the hoodie. First thought thinking it smelt good.
Rose makes eye contact with Draco, and her smile drops. "What's your issue?"
"I don't have one." Rose raises her eyebrow.
"I can see it you twat."
"I just think it's weird you're wearing some guy's necklace, and a different guy's hoodie that's all."
Roses hand immediately goes to the necklace. "How do you know about my necklace. Draco sets up and folds his hands.
"Well, you've never worn one before,"
"It could be from my parents."
"Unlikely, plus you didn't deny it so.."
Rose glares at him.
"Stop being an ass Malfoy,"
"Honestly Malfoy," Blaise shoulders past him as we began walking.
Draco rolls his eyes. But was furious.

-The Next Day-

Rose sat in the library the day alone again when another package came.
Rose glares at it confused before slowly opening it. It was a hoodie, with a note this time. Rose immediately grabbed the note.

I don't like you in his hoodie.

Rose arches her eyes and looks around. She shrugs and puts on the hoodie setting Theos beside her making a mental note to return the hoodie later.
Rose my her hand up to her face as she was reading.
She suddenly realized she recognized the smell of the hoodie, she knew exactly who had given her the necklace.
She throws her stuff on the table and ran to the Great Hall. She slowed down before she walked slowly over to her group of friends.
She stared at them for a minute, they just watched curiously.

"Draco, can I speak to you in the hall?"