✿ 2 ✿

"You can do it Alain!" I saw a little girl on the side cheering, "Ches pin pin!" Her Pokémon cheered, "Dragon Claw! Let's go!" He shouts and sure enough, my eyes almost popped out, "Since when could Charizard do Dragon Type moves?" I look at Arcy, which he too seemed shocked, the two of us were so well rounded in Dragon types and Dragon Pokémon it was unfathomable that we could have missed that Charizard was a dragon type.  the battle soon ended and Astrid ended up losing, "Oh no! Absol!" She runs over, "Woah." I saw Absol revert back to his pre-Mega-Evolution form, "Great Mega Charizard, well done." Alain walks to his Charizard and it too reverted back, "Yay! Amazing!" The little girl runs to him and hugs Charizard's belly, "We'll battle again someday," Alain walks to her, "Are you always doing this? Searching for the strongest battles?" She asks, "Charizard and I plan to defeat every Mega Evolved Pokémon we can find and stand at the summit." He says.

"They were strong, Mega Absol has been raised well." Alain, Charizard, Chespin and the little girl were sitting down enjoying lunch, "I know you're hiding over there." He says, "Huh?!" The girl looks around, "You're sharp." I hooked my legs over the tree branch and swing down upside down, "How about coming down." He stands up and the two of us were eye to eye, "What do you want?" He asks, I put my hands on his shoulders, he stiffened slightly and I flipped my legs down, brushing the leaves off my shorts, "I watched your battle that black Charizard." I whistle, Arcanine steps out, he stops and stares at it, "Shh." He quickly spins me around to face Arcanine and holds his finger to my lips, "Huh?" I ask, "That's an extremely rare pokemon but they're dangerous, you must face them at all times." He clicks his Pokéball, "Go Pokéball!" He throws it at Arcanine but it bounces off, "Huh?" The girl was confused, "Get your own Arcanine." I kiss his snout, the girl giggles, "Pretty stupid isn't he." I whisper to her, she giggles even more, "Hey! I heard that!" He shouts,  "You didn't answer my question, what do you want?" He asks again, "Well I just came to this region, don't you think a girl wants answers when a non dragon type suddenly knows how to use Dragon Claw?" I walk over to Charizard, he growls at me but I circle my hand under his jaw and he drops to the floor, "Charizard!" Alain runs over, "What did you do!" He glares at me, "Woah, no need to snap, just look at him." I point at Charizard's content face, "I'm Natalie from the Village of Dragons in the Unova region. Feel free to call me Nat." I grin, "My name's Mairin! And this is Chespi!" She holds him up, "Ches Chespin!" She lifts his paw, "Very cute." I smile and he jumps into my arms, "What are you doing here in Kalos?" Alain asks, I stop for a moment, Arcanine growls, "I'm a performer." I smile brightly, "Wow!" Mairin lights up.

- Alain POV -

"I'm a performer!" Nat smiles, I furrow my brows slightly, "Wow!" Mairin jumps around her, "Show us some moves! Show us! Show us!" She was ecstatic, "I-..." Nat scratches her head, she smiles but truth be told, I'd say she's more miserable than happy when she said that.

- Nat POV -

"You'll need to come to one of my shows if you want to see me." I wink, "Hey! Why don't you travel with us! That way we can't miss your performance! Please Alain! Please!" She begs, I look at Alain, "Two's already busy, three's a crowd." He stands up, "Oh please!" She begs again, "Mairin, you've got to take into account Alain's perspective too, it makes sense that he doesn't want to sit around and wait for me to do performances while he's busy defeating those Mega Trainers or Mega Pokémon." I shake my head, "I guess I'll see you around then, hopefully we'll meet again someday." I smile and smooth Arcnine's fur, I jump on him and was just about to dash off when I felt a hand on my wrist, "I'm... stay... with us." Alain had his head down, "Huh? But two seconds ago you wanted me to leave you be." I slide off Arcanine, "Stay. It'll... be fun. Travelling together." He still had his head down, "Don't tell me you've fallen for my beautiful charms have you? Geez, boys these days am I right Mairin." I grin, she lights up, "Yay!" She jumps up and holds my hand, pulling me after her, "Argh." I stumble over my feet as I follow her, "Charizard, return." We saw Alain following after us.