✿ 6 ✿

Miette and I watched from the dressing room as Serena passed her round, "Amazing!" We both grin. "Thank you for waiting, next, is the freestyle performance you've all been waiting for! Here are the five young ladies that made it past round one. Guaranteed to show you the best performances yet. "First, beauty mixed with a touch of danger. So fasten your seatbelts and prepare for Performer Jessilee!" Pierre goes down the trapdoor and Jessilee comes up with a Meowth and Wobbuffet, "Now Meowth! Move it!" He jumps into her hands and she swings him around, Wobbuffet used Counter and bounced Meowth up and down while Jessilee danced around them, "alright Performer Natalie, you're next one up." A crewmember calls for me, "Yeah. Okay, thanks." My eyes were still glued to the screen, "Alright Meowth! Finish it up!" She tosses up a basket of Tomato berries and he uses Fury Swipes to cut them all up, "Voila!" They ended up in the shape of three hearts, "Wow," I was impressed.

"Now say hello to our next Performer! Miette!" Serena and I watched as she appeared on stage, Meowstik used Psychic to float Slurpuff up and she used Cotton Spore leaving a glittering trail behind her, she continues her routine until, "And! Done!" She holds her hand up and finishes off her routine, "Time to walk up now Natalie." A crewmember opens the door, "I gotta go, wish me luck." I grin, "You bet." Serena nods.

I closed my eyes getting ready, Noivern and Garchomp were in the other rising trapdoors, I felt the platform finally stop and the floodlights pouring through my eyelids, "Alright!" I cheer, Noivern and Garchomp roar loudly, the audience cheers as ...

I closed my eyes getting ready, Noivern and Garchomp were in the other rising trapdoors, I felt the platform finally stop and the floodlights pouring through my eyelids, "Alright!" I cheer, Noivern and Garchomp roar loudly, the audience cheers as the three of us jump up, "Noivern, Garchomp, use Dragon Pulse!" I jump up and the two of them fired their attacks, they collide and the iridescent streams of light burst into sparkles as they trickle down onto the crowd, "Let's go Noivern." I flip around and land on his back as we fly around, he nears the ground and I flip off, "Garchomp! Use Hyperbeam! Noivern Boomburst!" I smile and the attacks burst into an audio and visual performance for the judges and audience, "Time to wrap up! Garchomp! Dragon Rush! Noivern! Gust!" Garchomp fires his Dragon Rush and Noivern intercepts it with Gust, forcing the rainbow attack to spiral up, the three of us in the centre, Noivern opens his wings and the spiralling tornado breaks apart, bursting glittering specs throughout the arena, "And finished!" I pant, holding my three fingers against my forehead, the crowd screams and cheers loudly, "You guys deserve a good rest, I'm sorry we have to do this. I know you guys hate it." I look at them sadly, they lick my face, "Hahaha! Stop it!" I laugh as it tickles, they look at me, "I know you're all looking out for me but I promise, once I turn Mum around, we're calling every league in every region!" I hook my arms around their necks, the three of us grinning.

Serena went last, Braixen and Pancham were dancing around the stage beautifully, they finishing smiling at the crowd as they clap and cheer for her. "Alors, it's the moment of truth. Who will win our exciting Dendemille city Showcase this year!" We were all lined up on stage, "And who will decide? Well it's you of course in the audience!" Pierre stood in front of us, "Please use your glowsticks to fire off the colour corresponding to the Performer you think was number one. One, two... and on three!" Everyone held their glowsticks up, I look at my blue heart key attached around my waist, we all watched as the small dots flew towards us, all the performers were happily exclaiming as they saw the dots fly towards them, please please please, let me win this so I can finally prove to mum that I can be the Pokémon Master, I shut my eyes tight. "The votes have been cast." Five keyholes appeared above our heads as they started filling up, "The winner of the Dandemille city Showcase has been decided! And she's Performer Natalie!" Pierre points at me, everyone claps, I was taken aback, "Wait. I won?" I was almost confused, all these other girls had Performances much better than mine, I felt almost guilty, winning this for me wasn't nearly as emotional as it would have been for these other girls, this was just a stepping stone to get to my real dream. I look at Serena and Miette who looked defeated, "You were amazing Nat!" Serena smiles sadly, "Yeah, your Performance was beautiful." Miette nods, I smile at them, "Thanks."