✿ 9 ✿

We were in a Pokémon Centre in the middle of the forest, I was petting Weavile's head while Alain sat next to me, I hum and scratch her chin, Nurse Joy comes out and we stand up, it was only the two of us at that Pokémon Centre, "They're all perfectly fine and feeling great." She smiles as she holds the tray of Pokéballs out, "Thank you." Alain takes his Pokéballs and lets Charizard out, I return Weavile and the two of us stand up, about to leave, "Oh that's right, I should check for any new videos." I grab Alain's arm and pull him back before he was about to leave, "That's strange." I look at my mail, Alain presses it and Monsieur Pierre shows up, "Dear Performers, bonjour. To the talented trainers who are rehearsing for their performances, I am Pierre, your host and I am thrilled to invite you to my dance party!" He appeared on screen, "Huh?" Alain stares at him, "My party won't be the same without you, I wanted to give competing Performers a break and do it in an elegant way so come and enjoy s'il vous plais!" He bows, "Wow, sounds like fun." I look up at Alain, he sighs, "However in order to attend I require one thing. All performers and their partners are hereby requested to attend my dance party with a date!" Klefki dances around him, I grin up at Alain, "No. Way." He closes his eyes, "The talented, beautiful Kalos Queen will be attending as my honoured guest! Au revoir! Until we meet again." The message ended, "Oh come on Alain, this will be our chance to finally kick back. You've been working hard beating so many Mega Pokémon you should treat yourself." I tug his arm, "Yeah but this isn't my form to treating myself." He shoves his other arm into his pocket, I bring our Leafeon, "Do you want to go to the dance Leafeon?" I bend down slightly and she cries out happily, I wisk the Pokéball out of Alain's belt and brought out Weavile, "Weavile!" He cries, "Weavile would you like to join the dance as Leafeon's date?" I smile down, he blushes and scratches the back of his head, "Well it's settled, Leafeon, your date is Weavile!" I clap, Alain sighs and rests his hand on his forehead, "Fine, I'll go ask Tierno if he wants to be my date, he likes dancing so no way will he turn it down." I let go of Alain's arm and start to walk to the exit, Leafeon and Weavile following happily behind me, Charizard too, "I'll go." He grabbed my wrist, "That's what I thought." I grin, "You're such a handful." He knocks my head, "I know, and you don't know how grateful I am that you still stay by my annoying side." I grin, "Only I know how to calm you down you idiot." He smiles and kisses my temple.

"It should be around here somewhere." I look at my Pokédevice, "Look!" I let go of Alain and run a few paces forwards where I saw a castle with other Performers lined up, "You'll be fine Clemont." I hear Serena's voice, "Clemont? Does that mean Ash isn't your date?" I heard another voice, "Miette! Serena!" I wave my arm and run up to them, "Are you serious? Ash isn't Serena's date?" I put my hands on Miette's shoulders and the two of us look at each other before grinning at Serena, "How many times have I told you not to run off like that!" Alain catches up to me, "Hey you three, it's been a while." Ash looks at us, "So you guys came too. You can be my date. Wow, talk about perfect timing." Miette walks over to Ash and holds one of his hands, "Oh please Ash, it would be perfect if you were my date, right Nat?" She looks at me, I snicker and nod, "AHH!" Serena screams, "Sure, no problem." Ash nods, "AHHH!" Serena screams again, "Tough luck, sometimes you need to pounce on the opportunities." I pat her defeated back, "So I'm guessing your date is Alain right Nat?" Bonnie looks at me, "He didn't have a choice." I wink and pull him close to me, Miette looks at the Eevee by Serena's feet, "You caught an Eevee?" She looks at her, Eevee hid behind Serena's feet, "Yeah, you'll be amazed when you see Eevee perform, such a beautiful dancer." Serena nods, "I saw the Pokémon Showcase the two of you were in. You will be great rivals but for now let's go enjoy the party!" She dragss Ash behind her, "Pika..." Pikachu sweatdrops, "Slurpuff?" Slurpuff holds her hand out, "Pika?" He just let himself get dragged after her, Miette turns her head around and winks at Serena, "Oh! That Miette!" She furrows her brows, "First come first served!" I grab Alain's arm and pull him after me, raising my arm up, "You're no better Nat!" She shouts and blushes, I turn my head around and stick my tongue out, "You're so sadistic you know that." Alain sweatdrops, "Personality flaw." I shrug and snicker.