✿ 7 ✿

I was humming as I swing Alain and my hands back and forth, "If I win this it'll be my third Princess Key, then you know what that means." I grin, "Don't get too confident yet, you still haven't won." He puts his hand on my head, "Says you." I huff and Charizard grumbles happily, teasing Alain, "So do you think Serena and Shauna made it?" We hear a voice, "Clemont!" I wave, "Nat!" They all look at me, "Why are you guys on the ground?" Alain asks, "We overslept and had to run all the way here." Bonnie pants, "My goodness! My name is Tierno you are beautiful! Are you single by any chance!" He had hearts in his eyes as he held my hand on one knee, "Tch." Alain put his hands in his pockets and turned his head the other way, I blink, "Sorry about him!" We saw Serena walk out with another girl, "He's always like that. I'm Shauna." She holds her hand out, "My name's Nat. I'm friends with Serena." I smile and shake her hand, "And sorry Tierno. I've already got my hands full with this idiot." I grab Alain's arm and kiss his cheek, "Shut it." He clamps his hands over my face, "Give us a sec! I need to register!" I pull Alain's hand down as he pulls me into the hall, grumbling.

"Well, off we go." Serena says, Shauna and I were next to her, "Good luck out there." Ash nods, "Oh, and one thing." Serena takes out a Pokéball and out pops an Eevee, "An Eevee, she's adorable." I crouch down and he gets spooked running under Serena's legs, "Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly stand back up, "Are you okay? Eevee, I want you to watch us do our very best okay?" Serena smiles down at her, "Pan Panchum!" Panchum gives a thumbs up, "You'll look after Eevee for me right?" Serena asks, "Sure, leave it to us." Ash nods, "If it makes her feel any better I can let her hang out with Leafeon." I take my Pokéball out, "That would be great!" Serena nods, I grab her Pokéball and let her out, she wraps around my legs and rubs her cheeks, Eevee's ears prick up slightly, "I want you to hang out with Eevee today alright, but stay close to Alain." I pet her head, "Leaaf!" She opens her mouth, "Good girl." I hand the Pokéball to Alain which he presses the button to shrink and puts it on his belt, Eevee sniffs Leafeon and lays under her stomach, we all laugh, "I should take Bunnelby out too." Clemont lets him out and Eevee stays with Leafeon and Bunnelby, "She's adorable. Once she evolves you'll be able to do so many different Performances with her." I look at Serena, "What do you mean?" She asks, "Think about it, a Flareon would make a fiery performance with Braixen and imagine a Grass type performance with a Leafeon and Panchum?" I count off, "Wow. I never thought about that." Serena's eyes widen, "Performers Serena, Shauna and Natalie. Could you please come into the dressing room." One of the crewmembers say, "Well we shout get going." Shauna says, "Yeah." Clemont nods, "Good luck." Bonnie waves, I go on my tip toes and give Alain a quick peck on the cheek and I saw Tierno cry waterfalls while Clemont pats his back, "Wish us luck." I wave and the three of us walk in.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over! It's time for an enchanting presentation from Performers and Pokémon! The Anistar Pokémon Showcase is about to begin, it is I who will escort you through this lovely dream world. My name is Monsieur Pierre! You are about to witness an elegant competition between Performers who dream of becoming Kalos Queen and will get this Princess Key! Magnifique!" Klefki flies up and shows the Key, "Alright, so first we need to make it through the Themed Performance after that I get my third Princess Key!" Serena puts on the graduation cap, "Not unless I've got something to do with it." I put mine on and blow the tassel out of the way, "Not so fast! I'm going to win." We hear a voice, "Nini!" Serena smiles, "Serena dear! Long time." She walks over, "Is she a friend of yours?" Shauna asks, "Yeah." Serena nods, "What a nice surprise." I lean on Arcanine's back, "I didn't know you'd be here, have you won your Princess Keys?" Serena asks, "Of course I haven't!" She says proudly, Shauna and I sweatdrop, "But I'll win my second today so I already have two! I'm going to show you an incredible performance. Hey! You're the Shauna! It was so fun watching the winning video Performance! You looks wonderful!" Nini looks at her, "Thanks so much." She smiles, "And you're Nat right!" She leans towards me, I lean further back into Arcanine, "Yeah." I laugh nervously, Arcanine bares his teeth, "Woah, cool it big guy. Geez you're picking up too many traits from Alain." I smack his snout slightly, "Speaks of which, when did you two meet, you seem like such a cute couple." Serena inches towards me, nudging my arm, I blush, "Drop it. Unless you want me to mention you know who to you know who." I close my eyes and furrow my brows but I felt my face continually getting hotter and hotter until we heard Pancham fall to the ground, "How cute! It's easy to see how much my Smoochum has been missing your Panchum." Nini cups her cheek, "Yeah." Serena laughs, "It's so cute how they're so friendly." Shauna nods. "Alright, Lily, Natalie and Nina. You'll be up very shortly." One of the crewmembers pops in, "Alright, thank you." We nod at her, "It looks like it won't be long now." Serena looks at me, "Good luck Nat." Shauna smiles, "Yeah, you'll do great!" Nini nods.