Chapter 1

Shuu POV

National Magic University Affiliated First High School.

The fact that you've been permitted to enroll at this institution for training Magic Technicians makes you one of the elites, who's rare talent in magic has been acknowledged.

Heh, what a joke. Acknowledged ? This school, divided into two groups, one who's practical skills in Magic are considered as Blooms. While the reserve course, those who have no practical skills in Magic whatsoever, even if they have theoretical approaches that might considered as a success, are called Weeds. Tch, that kind of thing leave a sour taste on my mouth.

Currently, I'm in front of this school, much to my dismay. I don't even like school, not because it's boring, but because of my low social skills. Hence, that's the reason why I go NEET. Social skills are basically something that brought me to edge, as there's a lot of people here. And this uniform, it's interesting to say at least. Personally, I prefer an emblemless uniform rather than the ones with the emblems. I don't know, it's just.....interesting.

Elesis: how the hell you're a reserve course ? unbelievable. How could they do that ?

That, is my sister complaining about my practical skills, which is almost close to zero. In paper however.......it's just fifty points. Well I kind deserved to be a reserve course.

Shuu: you do know that practical exams are more important than on paper, right ? That's how it works. A little harsh but, at least I joined this school.

Elesis: Shuu-kun............ *sigh* well, looks like you're right

Shuu: (finally, just peace and quiet. Nothing will stand in my way. Since I'm in a reserve course, there's no way Magic will involved.)

Elesis: Shuu, if you're getting in trouble, do not hesitate to call me. if you don't, then you might be in danger. Okay ~~?

I flinched at a sudden change of her voice, which I knew all too well.

Shuu: okay!!!!!!! Okay!!!!!! Jeez stop.

To that, we part away for the briefing. Huh, looks like this wasn't so bad after all. I walk around the school just to get used to this very huge institution. I then bumped onto a person.

Shuu: oh sorry!!!! Let me help you.

???: I'm fine. Thank you by the way.

I look to see a person that I found about two days ago regarding Blanche. I think he's called Shiba Tatsuya or something.

 I think he's called Shiba Tatsuya or something

Tatsuya: sorry about that. I haven't watch where I'm going.

Shuu: no no no. Same here. So we're both at fault.

Tatsuya: right. I suppose we should introduce ourselves. My name is Shiba Tatsuya. You ?

Shuu: (you're a Yotsuba, not a Shiba. Still, those bastards from the Yotsuba put you like this.) uhhhhh........Tendou Shuu.