Chapter 13

Previously

Shuu: w-w-who are you ?

???: Call me Tsuyu. But my full name is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tatsuyu Shiba.

////////////////////////////

No POV

Shock is an understatement. He was as stiff as stone, and confused. Until the woman start touching his forehead.

Tsuyu: hmm, are you confused ? I thought you would know about infinite possibilities and multiverse theory ? Plus, you didn't even know your prototype on your hand.

Shuu: is that....IDEA ?

Suddenly, the coat on his hand phased through his body, and encasing him with it, revealing him with a suit.

Shuu: I remember.....this is my first invention. How did you got hold of this ?

Tsuyu: it was inheritance. You exist before I was born, and left Idea to Maya as a keepsake, which was eventually passed down to me.

Tsuyu: the day I met you for the first time, the first time the Idea react to you. And that's how I know, you'll be involved with me somehow. But I didn't expect you to be the very same person who gave this prototype to The Yotsuba.

Shuu: and we became close after that.

She smiled, reminiscing the time of being with Shuu. But however, even good times have come to an end, changing her mood as her expression began to darken.

Tsuyu: yeah.....until, circumstances splits us apart. And the World alone is to blame.

Tsuyu: the you I know became a fool, revealing his identity to the world, as well as his power. There are those who feared and respect you. But there's also people. Bad people. Mostly, the Great Asian Union, and the Dahan.

Mentioning Dahan caused the boy to have his eyes darken, as he was being experimented in the past.

Tsuyu: you were at odds against them, and close to winning. Me and Miyuki also helped. And we were so close. Until..

She took something out of her head. It's a shard of memories, giving it to Shuu to see. He look at it, and see himself.....

More than a half of his body obliterated into pieces. Normally people would be mortified seeing themselves being killed, but Shuu however, feel nothing. Nothing, but sadness as he knew what happens next.

Tsuyu: that's....the start of a unforgiving fate. Upon seeing your death, Miyuki began to go insane. And due to that, our relationship began to strained, so I run away to another country. A year later, Japan began to crumbled and turn into something that makes Antarctica look like a joke. And Miyuki, is the cause of it. She became the leader of the New Japan. A ruthless tyrant, devoid of her former self.