Chapter 5

No POV

In what look to be an old mansion, we see a lady drinking tea, while a butler was waiting behind her. She was smiling as she keep drinking it, as she remember something from her past.

Flashback

We see the lady in her teens who has been princess-carried by a man with long brown hair who had a solemn look.

Another Flashback

We see the lady training her physical capabilities with the same man, now work as her butler.

???: you need to know self-defense. Who knows what happened when your magic got taken away ? Although your magic capabilities are extraordinary to the point it cannot be negated by any anti-magic, it's worth the try.

He trained her with every martial art he knows, but soon find out that she was not made for combat, because her constitution is that of a frail girl. So instead of giving her training, he let her perfected her own powers, even replicated some moves from Shuu. Unknown to that, he gave her a power that's foreign to her, but it's also one of the reason why she was called Queen of the Night.

It is something that not even the magic world cannot hold, and even the information interception network that can gather information from all over the world, called Hliðskjálf, cannot perceived it.

Next Flashback

Right now, we see her using her magic against the butler as training, which is creating photons of light that can ignore obstacles as long as it hits the target, called Meteor Stream. But he had different plans.

Shuu: Maya, time to use that power. And see if you can progress.

Maya: I.....i can't. Why can't I use it ?

Shuu: ..........what's your desire ?

A flash of the night sky came to mind. She felt......refreshed due to that. She want the night to be forever.

Unknown to that, a series of blood red spikes came out of her body and her surroundings. The bright sky began to darken, and a red moon came out of the horizon. And that's not all. She began to have her eyes, before was crimson red, now gain a slit pupil. her hands began to have claws.

Shuu: so, you want to became a vampire ehh ? Well ....don't push yourself too far, okay ? That's enough, you already did a good job.

Shuu, while being a little harsh, he still always knows best to do what a butler do.

Last Flashback

We see Shuu, who's still not aging a bit, playing with seven years old Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Miyuki: Onii-chan, are you okay ? Why are you crying ?

Tatsuya: Nii-san, are you sad ?

Shuu: it's just that, I won't be seeing you guys for a long time.

Miyuki: nooooooo!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

The Shiba sibling then hugged the boy, who had a conflicted look. But he doesn't have much time.

Tatsuya: please, brother. I....I can't....I don't know what will happen to us if you're gone. You're the only one, like Kuin-san, Naki-san and auntie, to care for us.

Miyuki: (please, just say it. Just say it!!!! Why can't I say it ? It's my chance to tell him of my feelings.) uhh, Onii-chan.......I just want to say...

Shuu: (oh no, don't say it, Miyuki. You have your not genetically-related brother.) shhhhh-shhhhh.......don't worry, you guys will be alright without me. It's okay, it's okay. *pat both of their heads*