Chapter 8

Next Day

Right now, we see Shuu walking around the park, while the sky starts to rain. Oh the melancholy. He have nothing to do besides walking around it endlessly.

Shuu: (this rain, such a hassle. Access, My Sin (Beelzebub))

Then, the rainy sky starts to disappear due to Shuu's use of Beelzebub, by compressing all the toxic atmosphere and control it via the toxic itself. The bright, sunny day cause Shuu to smile a little.

Shuu: now, where was I ? Oh right......

On cue, he saw something familiar. He walked through some security without them noticing and saw a building structure, labeled F.L.T.

Shuu: interesting. Is this where Taurus Silver worked at ? Well, it's my free time so I'm just gonna have to pay him a visit.

And thus, two geniuses meet in one place.

At the F.L.T

We seen Shuu sneaking past the guards, and jumping on the buildings to the top.

Shuu: hmm, so Tatsuya's already here ?

He then use something he never thought it would be used until now.

Shuu: Blackout

The whole building start to have a blackout. Light start to turn off at the inside of the building, giving Shuu time to conceal himself as a worker of the F.L.T.

He walked to the building like it's nothing. And the blackout disappears. He then look around and saw some experiment on Flying Magic. It seems that Taurus Silver followed Shuu's advice and made it to a test, which is a success.

Shuu: nice work.

I came into the observation room and saw Tatsuya along with the other man who has messy and curly hair, Ushiyama Kinji.

Shuu: (never knew that Taurus Silver is actually a duo

Shuu: (never knew that Taurus Silver is actually a duo.)

After the successful test in Flying Magic, Shuu then concealed himself in the corner and walked away. He was surprised to see Tatsuya, Miyuki and Kinji already near the door. He put his cap on so that they didn't see him.

And it was a success.

Shuu: (phew!!!!!! That was close.)

Until, Tatsuya look back and saw nothing.

Tatsuya: (what the......? Who's that ?)

Even with Elemental Sight, he still can't see Shuu who concealed himself with a high leveled Black Fish. He was actually in front of Tatsuya.

Shuu: (I spoke too soon.)

Miyuki: Onii-sama, what's going on ?

Tatsuya: nothing, Miyuki. Let's get going.