Token?

Token's P.O.V.

As the class finished I stood up and walked towards Tweek. "Hey Tweek are you okay?" I know its stupid to ask by his apearence since its already noticiable. He just started shaking....and i saw him cry... he started packing his notebook inside his bagpack and stood up....He just moved his head left and right...as if he was saying no...

I feel so bad for him... he must really feel sad and broken. "Hey Tweek....Meet me at the cafeteria at 11:30...okay?" Tweek just twitched....but his twitching was worse now...it lasted longer, much longer than before. And he seemed to have a headache...each time it happened. I head a really weak "...o...kay...." Tweek went towards the door and left the classroom leaving me shocked.
He sounded awful....looked awful....and he is feeling broken... I need to help him....I want to know why he is like this...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Still Token's P.O.V.

Its already 11:30.... Well then.... I started walking towards the cafeteria. I got my food and sat down in the table I always sat since the first day. I waited for my other friends. The first one to arrive was Clyde...but he seemed a little down.... well weird.... I don't like seeing him down... I'll ask him Later....The second person to arrive was Tweek. He was twitching and looking at the floor. He had a cookie in his hand. I don't even know why but whatever. I signed Tweek to sit next to me. He twitched and did so. I wonder What is going on his mind. Clyde apperently was glaring at Tweek. I looked at Clyde and he noticed i was staring as in 'Wadda Fuq dude'. He blushed and quickly looked away. Uh.....Okay I guess? Anyways back to earth Token. *sigh* Tweek was eating his cookie like a little bunny. It was a chocolate chip cookie with some coffee beans in it. He was looking around, nerveous, scared and with watery eyes. Clyde left the table and sat with Bebe and the girls. He looked a little bit mad. But I'll ask him later... Well now I can ask Tweek what happened. But i don't want to hurt him by asking..
. I'll try to be as smooth as I can "Uh hey Tweek sorry for asking and all but....What Happened?"

★★ ★★ ★★ ★★ ★★ ★★

Tweek's P.O.V.
I twitched at that question....'What happened?', 'What happened?' the question kept running in my mind. I broke the cookie and was about to cry. The cookie fell to the floor. Breaking into more tiny pieces. I felt my eyes water. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing silently. But Token managed to hear that, since i felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, You don't need to tell me....but i feel like it has to do with Craig...." Craig.....Craig......his name.....it makes....me.....
_________________________________

Tweek removed his hands from his face...as a tear slipped from his eyes. And once that tear....Reached the floor another tear slipped, and another, and another. Tweek started crying...He didn't want to be near Craig, or hear his name. He didn't know what to do. He felt stuck. As if he was the king on a chess game, trapped by the rest of the figures. Token noticed when Tweek started crying....it was as he had tought....Craig had to have done something to Tweek. But What was it? Token kept trying to figure out. Tweek had noticed and had an idea to tell Token, he started writting in a paper. Once he finished writting he passed it to Token, who read it.... but once he read it..... he broke the paper in pieces. "I'll have to discuss some urgent matters Tweek....Please leave to class without me....Craig should give me some anwsers......" Tweek twitched but nooded slowly, and scared, as more tears were slipping from his eyes.... 'What is Token going to do?' He tought....

[[ First up, I'm sorry because its a short chapter....Second I'm really sorry for not updating ive been really busy...and well recently things haven't been really nice to me lately...But I will keep updating! Thanks for your views and votes. I'm really happy about that and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you readers be happy when you read this story. Thanks for reading! See Ya!]] :)