It is your fault...

OKAY FIRST THING. I REMEMBER SEEING THE CRAIG X TWEEK EPISODE. AND IT WAS ALSO POSTED ON MY BIRTHDAY DHFKWVSSHDKS (28 october) I just...omg yes please.  YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED IN MY LIFE. first up Im like 3-4 years older than the cringey 7th grader who wrote this story. But I'm gonna try to continue it. At this point its different compared to the canon series. (which holy fuck i love) Anyways...Ima get to writting this before i go and leave again. (I came back because right now I've meet this wonderful guy who just... treats me so sweetly. (Been Ten months together dude) I never thought that I would become like Tweek at some point. I have anxiety since about a year ago, probably more. About the same anxiety Tweek has in "Put It Down". My boyfriend acts like a Craig and I just Rgrorvrldvdldvd YES. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL TO ME.) Enough about me. Let's see what happens between our protagonists.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang, it was time for class. But Token stayed to his word. He would arrive later on after all he had some matters to discuss with Craig.

“We were together...or still are... I'm not sure... but...”

He kept walking down the hall. Passing the lockers his eyes focused on one thing. Finding Craig around the halls of his next class.

“We went out on a date yesterday... And we found Clyde along our date...”

Token knew Craig was an asshole.. but this was going too far. Almost as if It was Cartman we were speaking off. ShEESH

“When we saw him... he wanted to talk with Craig...but in private...”

Token told himself he had to talk to Clyde afterwards as well. Who knows.. maybe he would have to smack the taco lover in the face.

“I know it was wrong...but I spyed on them... and saw them kissing.”

This wasn't Token's business. But It afected his group of friends and he didn't like it. It could get way worse and he definetly didn't want to be best friends with Cartman. Fuck that dude.

After walking for some minutes he found the main antagonist in Tweeks eyes. Sighing to himself, Token walked towards him. “Can you explain what happened with Clyde?” “How do you kn-” Token used his hand to block Craig from continueing as he said “Tweek told me.”

Craig sighed and looked at Token.

“As Tweek probably told you. Clyde found us meanwhile we had a date. He said he wanted to speak to me, In private.”

Token's expresion kept tightening in an angry one as Craig continued.

“Look... I didn't ever think Clyde would ever say he liked me.”

“And what's your excuse for kissing him?”

Craig looked down towards the floor for a second and came back up to look at Token's eyes.

“He threatened me... Killing Tweek... Killing Stripe Four... I just wanted to protect those two, okay?”

Token sighed once again. 'Why the fuck are dramas always misunderstandings.' He facepalmed and relaxed after lowering his hand.

“Tell Tweek about it. Please just. Fuck dude I can't believe this bullshit. I'll talk to Clyde. Just fucking talk to Tweek. He only ate a cookie and didn't even finish it because he had a breakdown.”

Craig eyes twitched into terror. Token was suprised but shrugged it off. No wonder those two were even in a relationship in the first place. He said bye and walked back towards his classroom deciding that he would have a talk with Clyde after class.

_______________________________________________________________________

Once Token arrived to the classroom he got scolded by the teacher but was let in anyway. He was a good student, most of the time. As he looked at Tweek from across the room he saw that the blonde was laying his head down on his desk as he rested it on his arms. He saw a twitch. Then another that stayed longer. Clyde was behind him. Glaring at him as he wrote down all the formulas in physics class. Token didn't like that at all. If Craig was telling the truth Clyde definetly had something on his mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle looked around the classroom. Turns out he finished first just like always. He was a teacher's pet after all. He wondered if anyone else was finishing already. Token had just came in so he definetly wasn't finished. Stan wasn't even in this classroom, which made him really sad. But of course he shrugged it off as he looked at Cartman who was asleep on the back of the line, and Tweek who was... twitching far more
worse than he had ever seen before... He wondered if he should talk to the boy after the class... only about an hour was left so that would have to wait a long time.

In the other classroom Craig couldn't even pay attention to what the English teacher was saying. He looked out the window to see rain pour down on the glass. What a horrible day this was. He knew he would have to go home with no umbrella and to top it all off he would have to make his own dinner since his family was still away from town. But the very worst was that he didn't know what to tell Tweek at all. He didn't know how to begin a conversation without making it worse for the blonde. Perhaps he could start saying sorry? No... that was too girly for him and he was already acting too girly lately. He didn't want anymore girly shit.

He'd probably have to begin with something out of nowhere. Or improvise for short. But an hour was still left anyways. He'd just have to wait.