A nice Coffee date...and a special thing

Tweek's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Craig....he told me we were not going to school today. I really don't care i just wanna be with him forever. Auch its still hurts what we did. But it felt amazing. I smiled and whent back to sleep. I'm tired...well i don't really sleep that much. I'm always scared something will happen to me. But with Craig I feel safe. Hmm I love him...i don't know what I will do if I lose him....sigh Anyways I'm sleepy...really sleepy. I hugged Craig and slept on his shoulder. “I love you....” i said before felling into a deep sleep.

Craig's P.O.V.

Heh tweekers is so cute.  “I love you....” he said before falling asleep on me. Daw that is adorable...i looked at him and kissed him...softly as if it wont hurt. He blushed and smiled. “I love you too...” i said hugging him.  He is my little Tweekers... I got up from the bed slowly. I have an Idea of what to do today....Something nice and sweet. Hmmm...What about a sweet and nice coffee date at the park? Sounds nice... yeah. Well I guess I should start preparing the stuff. *sigh* Oh well Tweek is still sleeping... I took a bath. I went to my room were Tweek was sleeping quietly. Daw he is so cute...I looked at my clothes and saw a black shirt and some black jeans...i guess i should wear them today...i got them out of the closet. I got my underwear on...and started putting my shirt on. "C-Craig...." Tweek said softly looking at me. I blushed and quickly got my shirt on. I don't really like being watched. I got my jeans on quickly and looked at Tweek he was blushing slightly. "Craig are you leaving me?" "W-what no!" I said getting closer to him and sitting on the bed. "Why would I leave you?" "I-I-i don't know...." Tweek said about to cry. I hugged him softly. "I will never leave you....and if I do please hit me in the face" Tweek calmed a little down. And hugged back softly.

Tweek's P.O.V.

I standed up from the bed after me and Craig had  stop cuddeling, we were cuddeling for like 15 minutes or so. I searched for my clothes on the floor and did not found them i started panicking. Craig looked at me and wonder what was going on "I CAN'T FIND MY CLOTHES!!! MAYBE THE GNOMES GOT THEM AHHHHH!!! THEY ARE GONNA EAT ME NOW!!!!!! THEY ARE GONNA SUCK MY BLOOD!!!" "Relax Tweek They are washing down stairs..." He said hugging me as i twitched incontrolably. "oh...But why am I gonna wear....?" i said now blushing from embarresedment. Craig was hugging me....AND I WAS NAKED!!! "I will give you some of my clothes..." I blushed i was gonna wear my boyfriends clothes....oh my! I started twitching incontrolably. While Craig dressed me up slightly...he got me a green longsleeved Shirt and some blue jeans even my underwear. I smiled and kissed him hugging him slightly. He kissed back and hugged me as if i was his and only his. I love this... He grabbed my hand and pulled me softly down stairs.I grabbed my shoes and got them on quickly. He grabbed his winter Clothes and got them on. He got his hat on me. I blushed. He petted my head softly. We heeded outside. I standed close to him at all time...I heard some bushes twitch slightly. I got a little scared. But i looked at Craig, he looked at me with his warming blue eyes. I blushed and gulped. He smiled and hugged me.

~15 minutes Later~ (still ze Tweek's P.O.V.)

We arrived at a new coffee shop around town... i gasped there were tons of flavors. And the great Coffee smell...i smiled and blushed. Craig smiled at me. "Wanna get a cup?" he asked smiling something he never does around others....."Y-yes..." I said sttutering, blushing and nerveous. I always get nerveous around him. No matter what, when or were. We went to the counter. Craig ordered my favorite coffee. Which now is French Vanilla Latte ((A/N BEST COFFEEE)). Then he ordered his favorite coffee. Which is a black expresso. We took the orders to go, since it was very cold outside. Craig had payed everything. He passed me the latte and he grabbed his expresso, we walked towards the door and went outside. We walked towars the park. "H-hey C-Craig..." "Yes Tweekers" He said in his non-expression face. "Do you really....L-l-l" "Do I really what Tweek?" "D-d-do...Y-y-" I was really nerveous. "Hey Guys!" I looked up and saw Clyde next to us. Craig did not show any emotion at all...i was angry.....DAMMIT I TRY TO ASK SOMETHING AND THIS GUY JUST ENTERED IN OUR CONVERSATION OUT OF NO WHERE! "Oh Hey Clyde, Tweekers what were you gonna ask me...?" "Uh..its nothing trust me..." I said looking down driking my latte quietly. "Hey Craig i need to um...Tell You something..." Clyde said blushing looking at Craig nerveously as he rubbed the back of his neck. I wonder wat it is... "B-But its in Private...." In p-private.

WHAT COULD BE SO IMPORTANT THAT HAS TO BE SAID IN PRIVATE. I felt myslef get angry. I wanted to punch Clyde in the face. "Uh sure i guess..." Craig said wondering what was he gonna say. I sat down on a bench. But my curiosity was to big. I wanna know what he is going to say... why is it so important? I walked a little closer to were they were trying to hear what clyde was going to say... "Well....i..." COME ON WHAT IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT?! "I... well" COME ONN "I..." COME ON SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!! "I..love you!.." w-what.... Clyde loces Craig? Craig looked non-emotionless. He only sighed. FUCK BITCH CLYDE I HATE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU CRAIG IS MINE! Woah what is wrong with me....am....am I jealous? i looked back at them and....and... they... were t-they w-w-were

Kissing....

((WAHHH OKAY HERE IS THE SPECIAL THING! ITS A LITTLE LONG THAN THE OTHER ONES IT HAS 1,000 WORDS! I. AM. TIRED!! anyways Merry Late Chrismas and a happy new year. Ive been stresed and school is about to start in a few days... im am also making a Sleepy Game fanfic...but have not have so much time to continue it...neither the dip...ILL PROMISSE I WILL UPDATE but i don't say soon. Idk when but ill be connected these days and try to keep the stories up THANKS FOR READING I GOT 1,000 VIEW *cries of joy* ARIGATO!!!!))