Talking it out.

Okay I'ma do my best to update weekly! HANDS UP FOR THE CREEK LOVE EVERYONEE
_____________________________________________________________________

The bell rang. Classes had finally ended for the day. And Craig had never had gone out of class so quickly. As everyone got out he quickly ran towards Tweek's classroom.

Everyone from that class rushed out so quickly he couldn't even see who left and who didn't. He sighed to himself. Maybe he wouldn't be able to tell Tweek today at all. As soon as he turned his back the classroom door  creaked open as a crying Tweek came out of it. Craig looked back and thanked god (pastor craig, smh, im sorry i had to) he had a chance to fix this once and for all. He got closer to Tweek, who in response did little anxious noises.

“Tweek, honey... listen....we have to talk”

_________________________________________________________________

Tweek was anxious during his class the whole time. He knew Clyde was behind him and he didn't know what to do about it. The only things he could do was either cry or pay attention to the class.

As soon as Token had said he would be late to class he started panicking. Constantly thinking the what ifs. 'What if the teachers find out' 'What if they get into a fight' 'What if I have to move from school just because I have no friends?' 'What if I have to move from the town?!'

Nontheless he stood up from the lunch table and slowly walked towards the lockers. When he arrived he looked at his schedule, just to make sure he wasn't going to the wrong class, and picked up his physics books. Twitching back and forth he felt tears come up but simply ignored them.

He closed his locker to find Clyde next to him. He felt his whole body jump as he froze in that spot. Clyde just stared at him.

“Why would he like someone like you? I've been near him for far way longer than you have.”

Tweek just twitched, looking at the clock wondering if he was late to class. Suprisingly he had 20 minutes to spare.

“I won't just get a kiss. I'll get cuddles, touches and more hugs than you'll ever get.”

Tweek just looked to the floor holding back anger, tightly holding the books he needed.

“He kissed me since he was only playing with you. Come on. Just now you two started daiting? Oh please, relationships don't rush that fast. When they do they never last.”

Tweek bit his lip to stop himself from tearing up. But...he knew Clyde was right. Craig was probably just joking around, using him for sex and now he got disposed like trash.

“You are so dumb for even liking him in the first place.”

With that Clyde had finally walked away from Tweek. As the blonde kept on holding tightly onto his books to stop himself from even crying.

After that Tweek walked towards the classroom. He opened the door to find almost no one inside. So he quickly took a seat to the side of the room next to the window. And as soon as he sat down he started crying in silence.

Moments later the rest of the class entered, including Clyde who took the seat behind the blonde just to listen to his cries, and the teacher started their lesson. Tweek however never even listened to it with complete attention.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Tweek didn't even respond at Craig's statement. He just looked down waiting to hear what would come out of the cheaters mouth.

“Tweek...look I know I shouldn't have kissed him at all... because I love you and you are the one who matters to me. But...”

Tweek looked up getting angry with the raven haired teen who looked back at him with sad eyes.

“He... threatened me. He said he would kill you and stripe... And I couldn't simply risk losing you or losing stripe #4”

With a shaky voice tweek replied “A-and you couldn't just p-punch him in t-t-the face...?”

Craig just stood there in silence.

“C-c-couldn't you-”

“What else was I supposed to do when I couldn't even think of anything else rather than losing you.”

“...”

“I also have emotions Tweek. I might have more control over mine at times...but that doesn't mean they don't affect me.”

Tweek just broke down crying and covered his face with his hands.

“W-w-what will you do now...?”

“I'm staying as your boyfriend... and will do what I always should do. Protect you.” With that Craig leaned in and hugged Tweek softly as the other one continued to let out every negative emotion as much as he could.

“Let's go somewhere to distract our minds...”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As everyone quickly left the classroom Clyde had simply left happily not rushing one bit. And of course Token kept on following him, trailing him down and literally walking the same steps the other did. As Clyde kept walking he placed his books in the lockers, not noticing Token was still behind him at all. He kept walking till he reached the bathroom.

Token stood there in silence inside the bathroom just waiting for Clyde to come out. And effectively as soon as he opened the water faucet, after finishing his big ass shit, he looked to his side next to the door to find the rich boy staring down at him.

“Clyde.”

“Oh! What's up Token?”

“I think you and I have a lot to talk about today.”

“Oh really what about? Is it that girl Nicole? I think she still likes you man. She kept mentioning you at the table and everyone was likee oooo-”

“That's not even close to what I'm here for”

“Oh? Then what is it?”

“It's about something you have caused.”

“My shit thanks to eating tacos?”

“Dude no. Just.. look... There was this really happy thing going on and you suddenly came in and ruined it...”

“I still don't really get what you want to talk to me about but okay...”

“It's about Tweek and Craig.”