At Tweek's House......

Craig's P.O.V.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I don't want to smell bad when Tweek is near me. I quickly finished my shower and went to my room. I looked around my closet and saw a black shirt. I grabbed it on got it on. I also got my underwear and jeans on. Then i got my blue jacket on and then I grabbed my blue chullo hat that was on the floor. I did a quick check to see if there was any dust or something like that on it. It did not have anything like that so i put it on. Leaving a few locks of my raven black hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I checked my clothes. Weird I'm acting like a girl. Is this how you are when you like someone? *sigh* I grabbed my phone and got it in my pocket. I did a quick smile as i thought of Tweek.

~10 minutes later~

I've finally arrived Tweek's house. I can smell coffee outside. Typical about the Tweak's. Heh. I walked to their doorstep and carefully knocked on the door. I could still smell the delicious grounded coffee bean- okay i realy will not like to sound like Tweek's dad. i waited some seconds and Tweek opened the door. He weakly and twitching smiled and signed me to get in. I followed him to the living room where he had RedRacer on the T.V. He had to cups of coffee in his hands. "Welcome Craig sit down and have some coffee..." His mother caring voice said to me as Tweek passed me a black expresso. I did a small smile since this is my favorite coffee. I sat down on the sofa. It was very comfty. Tweek sat down next to me. Twitching less. I noticed we were really close to each other and i could feel my cheeks burn again. Then Tweek looked at me Fuck....what do i do.....

------------------------------------------------------------

Tweek's P.O.V.

I had sat next to Craig. I turned my head to look at him and i noticed he was staring at me. His face was red. I hear the screen turn into static. I got scared and i jumped out of the sofa. My coffee had fell to the floor and so did I. The coffee was all in the rug. I noticed Craig had smirked. He got up and left his coffee on a table near the sofa. He leaned close to me and kissed me......I kissed back. I could feel my self blush. My cheeks heated up as his lips touched mine. This kiss was sweet and he had a sweet taste of coffee wich if you did not know i love.... We kissed for a couple of seconds until we had to breath. Then i saw my mom at the door....OH SHIT IM GOING TO GET GROUNDED!!!! ((Grounded like our coffee straig from the coffee beans))

((HALLO THERE!!! CORA HERE WITH ONE QUESTION! Should i write a lemon later on? anwser in the comments!!))