Chapter 1

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 || 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 2𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 2
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡

"So that's the boy that beat Nathan?" Brooke asked Peyton.

"He looks really good from behind." Blake stated smirking. Brooke let out a giggle and Peyton give her a wired look at how straightforward she was being. 

As Lucas went to catch the ball he accidentally hit it toward Blake causing Lucas to give her an apologetic look which just made her smile and wave it off, while that happened Peyton scoffed and made a snarky comment.

"Nice hands!" Peyton fired sarcastically to the Scott boy which caused Blake to roll her eyes because her friend felt she needed to add her two cents in.

"Nice legs." Lucas fired right back towards her which made Blake giggle but stopped when Peyton gave her a look.

As the game continued Lucas didn't make any shots he would try and try and try but he still wouldn't get the ball into the basket. Coach Whitey just ended up benching Lucas for the rest of the game.

꧁꧂

As Blake was walking home from school with her three year old daughter lizzy in her arms she saw Lucas Scott playing basketball at the Riverside Court.

"you know you did a lot better than Nathan did at his first game, the guy got so nervous that he ran out of the gymnasium." Blake chuckled from behind the Scott boy which caused him to jump. "sorry I didn't mean to scare you." The girl said as she put her daughter down watching every movement Lucas made slowly.

"uh don't worry about it, it's fine." Lucas waved her off. "she's your daughter right?" He asked watching the three year old move closer to him so she could take the basketball which he ended up giving to her.

"yup, the little beast is all mine." Blake joked. "i'm Blake by the way, but you probably already know that." The girl smiled.

"You know I shoot the ball and it goes in, I don't ask questions I don't think about it, it's just the way it is." Lucas stated looking up at the hoop.

"or the way it was." Blake said giving him a sad smile.

"yeah." Lucas lightly scoffed.

"look it was your first game, as a matter of fact it's just a game who cares what other people think as long as you're having a good time and doing something you love that's what really matters." Blake said moving closer to the blonde boy.