Chapter 4

𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 || 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 5𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 5
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛

"Hey superstar I saw your picture in the paper." Blake said walking up to Lucas who was at his locker "Even though I don't really think it did you any justice.".

"No?" The Scott boy asked.

"No." Blake said moving closer to the blonde boy "Far to much clothes, I don't know maybe you could of removed your shirt or something, now that would make people more interested." She flirted lightly poking at his chest before walking away to Brooke.

"You so like him, don't you?" Brooke asked wrapping her arm around the teen mom, Blake just roll her eyes and not say anything "Hey, I just don't want you to get hurt again okay, Lucas seem like the right guy for you even if you wont admit it."

꧁꧂

"Here we go!" Blake and the rest of the cheer squad cheered in unison while they were at practice "Ravens lets score!"

"Wait hold on." Brooke interrupted the cheer "Peyton, you got the arms wrong."

"It's not brain surgery, Brooke." Peyton said in a annoyed tone.

"Okay what's with the attitude?" Brooke asked clearly offended.

"Guys lets not fight come on." The McCall girl told her friends try to calm them both down so they wouldn't make a scene.

"Stay out of this 13 and pregnant!" Peyton snapped at Blake, the girl clenched her jaw about to say something but Brooke beat her to it.

"What's with your attitude?" Brooke say in defense of her best friend.

"What's with your life?" Peyton snapped "Seriously aren't you embarrassed that the most important thing in your world is some stupid cheer?"

"Look I'm really sorry things didn't work out with you and Nathan, don't go all Mariah on me, and don't bring up Blake having Lizzy at 13, okay?" The Davis girl asked as calmly as possible.

"You think this is about Nathan?" The angry blonde scoffed "Your not even close, your not even in the neighborhood of close."

"Okay then what's wrong, tell us so we can help you." Blake said finally calmed down from the jab Peyton threw at her before.

"What is wrong is how pointless all of this is." Peyton cried.

"Stop saying that!" Blake exclaimed knowing how important cheer is to Brooke.

"No, because it's true!" Peyton yelled now getting the basketball team's attention "What difference does it make if you sleep with a popular guy, or go to the right party, or some moves to some monic cheer to do at some lame as game?!" The Sawyer girl shouted at Brooke.

"Or what difference does it make if you get pregnant again?!" The blonde shouted at Blake making her eye's well up with tears but the girl just tried to ignore it. Soon enough the girl when got coach Whitey to look at them to see the scene that was going on. "I could care less about all of this!" Peyton scoffed in Blakes face while throwing her pom poms at Brooke and storming off.

"Blake." Brooke mumbled looking sympathetically at her seeing tears start to fall down her cheeks.

"I'm fine." Blake stated wiping her tears and walking out of the gym.

꧁꧂

"I'm sure she didn't mean anything what she said hun." Casey said as they were sit in the kitchen at there home.

"Casey, she yelled in my face and basically called me a slut even though she know I haven't slept with a guy since Lizzy's dad." The McCall teenager stated winching at the memory from earlier.

"Ok, well I saw just talk to her and if she says something like that again punch her in the noise or something, I don't know." Casey said making Blake snort at the punching part. The two continued talking that night 

꧁꧂

"Blake!" Nathan called jogging after her as she walked into school "Hey have you heard from Peyton?"

"No, not since she went psycho yesterday and basically called me a slut, why?" Blake asked sarcastically smiling while still walking with Nathan next to her.

"Cause she's not in school." Nathan worriedly stated about his ex "And she's won't pick up at home or her cell."

"Well maybe she's out slut shaming other teen moms." The brunette girl scoffed walking away.

꧁꧂

"good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to the tree hill ravens father son charity basket ball game. Tonight the fathers battle the sons and the winners get bragging rights. jumping center tonight for the ravens son is league mvp 'Nathan Scott' and for the fathers the all time leading scorer in the history of tree hill and a member of the state championship runner up put your hands together for 'Dan Scott'"

After the announcer stopped talking the game began, the sons started off strong with a 28 point lead, they were even rubbing it in the fathers faces. Nathan then scored a point which got them up to 30 points but right after that it cut to half time.

As Blake turned around to check on Lizzy she wasn't there which sent her into panic mode.

"Lizzy" Blake called but got no answer causing her to run out of the gym to look for her, while Blake was on the urge of having a panic attack she heard her daughters laugh come from the boys locker room causing her to run in to see her daughter standing next to a smiling Keith Scott Lucas and Nathan's uncle.

"Lizzy, there you are" Blake said run and picking up her daughter just as she did that Keith left the locker room.

"Hi mommy" The three year old innocently said almost like she didn't just ran away to the boys locker room.

"Yeah hi mommy." Nathans best friend Tim said smirking.

"Don't start Tim, you're just giving me more reasons to wanna kick your ass." Blake growled before walking away with her daughter causing the whole basket ball team to 'ooh'.

After Blake left the boys locker room she decided to just go home because at this point she was over everything and everyone.

Authors note -
hii y'all, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I didn't really like it because it's choppy, sorry there's not too many Blake and Lucas scene's hopefully there will be in the next chapter, also please tell me in the comments what you like about this chapter. N e ways stan Brooke for being a good friend