Chapter 6

𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 || 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 7𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 7
𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

"All I remember is you and me and tutor girl in my car. And then Blake, Lucas, and Nathan. And then you said something about being into Lucas but it could of been Nathan." Brooke said as her, Blake, and Peyton walked into school.

"Your into Lucas?" Blake questioned Peyton.

"I'm not into Lucas." Peyton reassured Blake *cough cough lie cough cough*.

"Hey broody." Blake smiled as she walked up to Lucas who was sitting at a lunch table. While Brooke and Peyton followed quickly behind her.

"Hi cheery." Lucas greeted looking up from his book and taking his headphones out "Peyton, Brooke."

"So I'll see you at practice?" Blake asked Lucas as she linked her arm with Brooke's.

"As always." Peyton hummed.

"Yeah you too." Blake mumbled to Peyton before her and Brooke walked away.

"Do you think Peyton actually likes Lucas?" Blake asked Brooke as the two walked to her locker.

"I don't know babe, sorry." Brooke gave her friend a sad smile, Blake just nodded and returned the sad smile turning her head to look over in Lucas's direction seeing him and Peyton laughing.

꧁꧂

As Blake was leaving school she got in her car and started backing up almost hitting a familiar face.

"Wow, walking here." Haley said backing up to the curb.

"Oh my god I am so sorry." Blake apologized as she got out of her car to see if the girl was ok.

"Like you weren't aiming." Haley joked.

"You're not on that list don't worry." Blake laughed "Um do you want a ride, courtesy of me almost hitting you."

"Um.." Haley trailed off with an unsure look.

"Come on just get in." Blake sighed getting back into the driver seat with Haley following and going to the passenger seat.

"I guess it's better to be in your car than under it." Haley stated getting into the passenger seat.

"Oh um I hope you don't mind but before I drop you off anywhere I kind of have to pick up my daughter." Blake gave the girl a nervous smile.