Chapter 2

𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙|| 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 3𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 3
𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒

Down by 2, the score is 57-55. Nathan attempted to make the winning shot but missed. Jake passes it to Lucas he shoots he scores and wins the game which makes Blake jump up and ruffle her pom poms cheering "go Lucas" which caused Brooke to look at her and smile knowing Blake most definitely has a crush on the blonde.

Right when the game ended Brooke pulled Blake to the side of gym away from other people there.

"ok so you know how I always go in the backseat of a guys car and get dressed back there?" Brooke asked.

"yeah it's like your signature move." Blake snorted.

"okay well you should do it to Lucas." Brooks said handing the McCall Girl her leopard print bra and running away before she could say anything. Blake thought about it for a second on how bad it can turn out but then again you only live once, right?

꧁꧂

As Lucas was walking to his car he unlocked it and got in which made Blake pop up in the backseat.

"Hey you." Blake said trying to sound seductive, Lucas turned around for a brief second but then saw she was only in a bra and underwear which made him turned back around quickly.

"Blake, oh I think you have the wrong car." The boy stammered.

"no I think I'm in the right car, besides don't mind me I just had to get out of this cheer uniform." Blake smirked at the blush that appeared on the boys face. "can I tell you that, that last shot was awesome." Blake stated moving around in the backseat putting on a pair of sweatpants and taking off The leopard print bra but still making sure her chest was covered by the front seat. "It felt good huh?" Blake asked as she held the bra on Lucas's shoulder. "I bet it did." Blake smirked about to pull the bra back but heard a knock on his car window which made her jump back into the seat while leaving the bra on Lucas's shoulder which he quickly pulled down.

"that game wasn't horrible." coach Whitey stated as Lucas rolled down his car window.

"Thanks coach." The blonde boy said anxiously because there was a half naked girl in his backseat.

"well don't turn pro yet, you drag your scrawny butt to the weight room twice a day starting now." The older man said. "oh by the way there is a half naked girl in the backseat of your car, I just thought you'd like to know." coach whitey told Lucas before he walked away from the car.

"Oh my god." Blake squealed moving forward to be right behind Lucas's driver seat while he let out a breathy laugh. "so anyways you're in it now aren't you?" Blake asked while putting her sweater on. "when that winning shot went through did you feel it change?" Blake asked again trying to sound seductive.