Chapter 7

𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 || 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 8𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒*𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟*

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 8
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒
*𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟*

As Blake was sleeping she quickly woke up to the sound of a scream. The girl jolted up immediately seeing it was just Peyton's tv, she turned around and see Brooke and Peyton next to her. Confusing her because the last thing she remembered was passing out in Nathan Scott's bed.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Peyton cringed as she paused the horror movie that was on the tv.

"What am I doing here?" Blake groaned feeling her hang over creeping up on her.

"I asked the same thing." Brooke stated trying to piece together what happened last night.

"Brooke that's two weekends in a row you don't remember what happened the night before, and Blake it's really surprising for you not to remember what happened the night before." Peyton chuckled.

"Oh please tell me I didn't embarrass myself in front of Lucas." Blake winched leaning her head on Brookes shoulder.

"Nope that'd be me." Peyton said causing a pang of jealousy to appear in Blakes stomach but she quickly pushed it away.

"Wait you too we're totally hot for each other." Brooke gave her friend a questionable look but slightly felt happy that Peyton messed up her chance with Lucas so Blake can have her's.

"Were... until about halfway through ripping each other's clothes off I bailed." Peyton stated with a sad smile amusing Blake.

"Because?" Blake questioned snickering.

"because it got all serious, he was talking about this intense commitment.. and I don't know." Peyton groaned.

"Oh.. I do not want to live in a world where three fine and willing girls like ourselves can have such a lame Friday night." Brooke groaned leaning her head on Blake's who's was still on her shoulder.

"I gotta change my karma, maybe you should make some changes too." Brooke told Blake and Peyton.

"I didn't wake up with a foggy memory like you guys." Peyton taunted.

"Well, you didn't wake up next to Lucas either." Blake smirked, Peyton to reached her hand over Brooke and playfully pushed Blake causing her to giggle.