Chapter 24-Giving Her Roses.

I had sat down with Tommy on the couch in the living room. With his magic he had turned an object into pink and red roses and made them appear in his hand by snapping his fingers then had given me them. "Here these roses are for you I hope you will like them." He smiled while handing them to me. "Awwww thank you, Tommy that's really sweet of you." I said as I smiled. "You're welcome , sweetheart." He replied while smiling.

"You are literally the sweetest guy ever and I love you so much." I told him as I smiled. "Thanks and I love you too." He smiled. "You're welcome." I smiled back.

"Can we listen to music together?" I asked Tommy as I smiled. "Sure of course we can." Tommy replied. "Alright cool." I smiled then he had put in one of his favorite records in the record player and it began playing in the background. "This is actually one of my favorite records ." He says while smiling. "Cool." I smiled. "Yep." He nodded in agreeement.

"Gosh you're just so cute." I tell him as I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you." He smiled while blushing. "You're welcome." I smiled back at him.

He then put his hand in mine and began kissing me romantically it was just the sweetest and he always knew how to be romantic.