Chapter 36-The History Of Magic.

Tommy pulled out a dark blue covered book with gold writing on the front with the words titled the history of magic it also had gold designs around the title name kind of like a picture frame he flipped through the pages as he held it in his hands and came across page 28. He had done the spell it had pictured in the book and it had worked. "Hey what you doing?" I asked him curiously as I sat beside him on the couch. "Just looking through this book on magic it's called The History Of Magic." He had replied. "Ah cool." I said as I smiled. "Yep." He nods.

"So what's up?" I asked as I smiled at him. "Nothing much how about you?" He asked. "Nothing much as well and cool." I said as I smiled. "Cool." He replied. "Yep." He nodded.

"How many pages are in that book?" I asked. "280 pages actually." He had responded to the question I had asked. "Alright cool." I said as I smiled. "Yep." He nodded in agreement. "Is it a new book or an old one?" I asked him next. "New actually." He replied. "Alright." I smiled.

I smiled as I took a drink of my lemonade as he did the same since he had poured us both some lemonade to drink as we sat together on the couch. 

Music was playing in the background while we were sitting together while he was reading and drinking his lemonade. 

We always had fun spending time with eachother no matter where we went  we would always have fun so that was definetly a good thing.