Chapter 29-Tommy, You Have The Cutest Smile Ever.

I had been hanging out with Tommy at his place while sitting on the couch. "I have something to tell you." I had said to Tommy . "You do? What is it ?" Tommy asked curiously while wanting to know and while smiling as well of course. "Tommy ,you have the cutest smile ever ." I had told him as I smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "Awww shucks thank you that's very sweet of you to tell me that ." He said as he smiled once again. "You're welcome." I smiled back at him.

"Can you turn the next song on ?" I asked him as I smiled. "Sure of course I can." He nodded and flipped to the next song on the stereo and some rock music played in the background .

"Oooh I love this song ." I said as I smiled while I began to sing along to the song . "Me too I love this song too actually ." Tommy stated as he smiled. "Now that's pretty cool that you love the same song as me ." I told him . "Yes indeed it is pretty cool actually." He nodded in agreement and smiled.

I then looked through a book while listening to music with Tommy. I had flipped through the pages of the book while looking through it. 
"What book is that?" He asked . "Just some kind of book I'm not sure what the title is though can't make it out it's hard to pronounce." I had said . "Hey that's okay no worries some things are difficult to pronounce and that's totally fine ." He smiled . "Alright and yes very true some can be ." I nodded in agreement he was definitely right about that.