Chapter 34-You Are Pretty Good At Magic.-

"Hey Tommy , you are pretty good at magic." I had told him. "Thank you I've been practicing for a very long time ever since I first went to Brakebills I had discovered I could do magic so I signed up to go to Brakebills and learn about more magic and stuff." He had explained as he smiled.  "Ah sounds pretty cool , cool story and you're welcome ,Tommy." I had said as I smiled.

"Do you want to get something to drink somewhere?" Tommy asked. "Sure ." I had said as I smiled. "Alright let's go ." He said as he took a hold of my hand and put the things down that he was using to do magic with. He brought me to the smoothie shop.

I had sat down with him at the table that was near the window. He had ordered two Strawberry-Banana smoothies one for me and one for him. "Thanks ." I had told him as I began to drink it he drank his too and before that he had paid the guy who had brought them over to us he had paid for both of them. "You're welcome ." The guy had said Tommy thanked him too then he took off. "Thank you Tommy for taking me here." I had said to him as I smiled. "You're welcome ." He smiled back then took a drink of his smoothie we both had a blue and red straw in ours to drink out of .

I finished drinking some of mine before talking again. "This smoothie is so good don't you agree ?" I asked him. "Heck yeah their really good." He had said said as he smiled back . "Totally agree." I had replied.

Just then on the radio some rock n roll music had came on it sounded pretty good actually and that was exactly the kind of music Tommy and I liked we also liked some pop music too as well. "Good song." He replied. "I know right ." I had said. "Totally." He said as he chuckled.