Chapter 1: Where it all started

There was once a time where two wolves met under the light of the moon. The fell in love the second they laid eyes on each other. Shyamal, an alpha male who's pelt was darker than the night itself, and Yuzuki, a beautiful she wolf with a Snow White pelt. They were as opposites as night and day, but you know what they say, opposites attract. They were both leaders of a pack. When they became mates the  other packs were merged together. Soon after, Shymal and Yuzuki had a pup. They named her Moonlight. Moonlight is a female wolf pup. She is a white wolf with one black paw, the tips of her ears were black, her tail was white with a gradient to black, and her hair was greenish blue. When she was born Yuzuki noticed something weird about Moonlight. She had wings. Her wings were white with a gradient to black. When her mother noticed she was shocked. Her nor Shymal had wings. Although Moonlight had wings, he mother and father still loved her. They were a big happy family. But one night everything changed. When the whole pack was sound asleep, a foolish human came and snatched Moonlight. Shymal and Yuzuki Immediately woke up. They realized what the human has done and gave chase. The human ran into the forest. While running he injected a liquid into Moonlight with a syringe. The human ran about one mile before tripping on a root. When he fell he dropped Moonlight. Moonlight was too young to know what to do so she ran. She ran with all her might. She ran until she saw a light. She ran towards the light and soon found herself in the city.