Chapter 2: life in the city

"Ok Foxy. What are we going to eat?" Moonlight said. "I don't know, maybe we can go to the McDonald's dumpster?" He suggested. "No, we went there yesterday." "But it's delicious!" He said hoping Moonlight would change her mind. " nope." She replied. " Please?" He pleaded."NO!" She told him. Foxy puppy eyed her and Moonlight couldn't resist. " UGH, fine." She said annoyed. " Yay! He said happily as he skipped out of the alleyway leaving Moonlight in the dust. " HEY WAIT FOR ME!" She called after him. "Hey." She asked when she finally caught up to him. "Yes?". "Who is that cat you talk to constantly."she asked. "Oh her? That's just Ara." He said. "Ara huh? Hmm. Ok. You'll have to introduce me some day." Moonlight said. When they got to McDonald's foxy happily jumped into the trash can. "You know I'm going to eat somewhere else right?" She warned. "You are?" He asked. "Yeah. I told I didn't want to eat here." Moonlight said. "Please don't leave!" Foxy begged. "No, I'm going to eat somewhere else- and don't even TRY to puppy eye me this time because I'm not going to fall for it again!" She said. " bu- ."before he could say anything Moonlight started to walk away. "Fine! I'm just going to have the delicious McDonald's all to myself!" he said.  Yeah yeah yeah. Go ahead. "Now, where to eat?" She told herself. " oh yeah! The hospital dumpster! The food the serve there is really good." She remembered. She trotted over to the hospital and climbed into the dumpster. " ooooh, there's some macaroni in here!" She said happily. She looked around the trash can to find anymore food and her eyes landed on a needle. She started to get dizzy,  and all of a sudden the forest was in front of her. Wolves everywhere. She blinked and appeared in some wolf's paws. She was singing a lullaby. It sounded strangely familiar. Moonlight felt a sharp pain in her head and everything went black.