Spider of Demons

Demons are terrifying creatures that feast on the flesh of humans. Despite being humans once themselves, demons have little care for human life and only wish to fill their never-ending appetite. Well, not all of them.

This is the story of said demon. A demon that has gone against the very nature of his species. One that doesn't even deserve the title of a demon. This demon is what some would call, a friendly neighbourhood type of demon.

Tanjiro grunted as he was smashed against the tree. The tentacle that grabbed him was wrapped tightly around his neck, preventing him from using any of his breathing techniques. The others weren't doing much better either.

Inosuke wasn't doing much better, as he was dangling off the ground by a rhino-like demon. Zenitsu was being crushed by the tail of a demon the looked like a scorpion. Nezuko was also helpless as she was hovering in the air surrounded by a green mist produced by a demon with a glass helmet over his head.

There were also two other demons, one with
that had the ability to release basts of sounds and vibrations from his arms while the other had electricity dancing around his body.

Tanjiro tried hitting the tentacle with his elbow as he had dropped his sword earlier, the owner simply laughed.

"Foolish child. That won't work. Now, I'm feeling generous, so I'll tell you brats how's it going to go. We will kill and split the three of you among the six of us to make for a tasty meal, simple math. Then, we will chop off the head of that little demon brat using one of your swords."

Hearing the octopus demon threatening his little sister, Tanjiro began screaming at the demon despite being choked, "You won't spill a single drop of my sister's blood you bastard!"

This seemed to catch the octopus demon's attention. His shocked expression turned into that of a sinister grin. "Is that so? Then we'll kill her first. Herman."

The octopus turned to face the sound demon now identified as Herman, only to realise that he had disappeared.

"What the... Where the fuck did he go!?"

Everybody looked at where Herman once stood. The demon had vanished without a trace. Not long after, Herman fell from the treetops, his head was detached from his body. As his body turned to ash he barely managed to mutter out, "Run...He's here."

"What?" The Rhino exclaimed. "Who the hell is he talking about?"

"I think he might have been talking about me." a voice from the tree lines spoke.

All heads turned to voices. Leaning against a tree was a man that was wearing red and blue. He had a black bag and had a hood and a red mask to cover his face. He was twirling a sword in his hand that was pure white but gave off a purple hue that was barely visible in the night sky.

"Shit!" the electric demon shouted, "I didn't sign up for this. I'm getting out of here."

The demon launched himself into the air using his electricity, before he could get very far, the figure jumped into the air at an inhuman speed and decapitating the demon.

The salyer then grabs a tree branch and pulls himself up to it, from which he stares down at his opponents. "Two down, four to go. This fun. I never fought this many demons at the same time."

"Impossible!" the octopus demon cried, "The Slayer in Red and Blue is supposed to just be a MYTH!"

The slayer rested his blade on his shoulder and said, "Well you know what they say about myths, they always have a grain of truth in them. Besides, I never liked the name, Slayer in Red and Blue, that's just lazy. Call me, Spider-man."