About me.

Hi, I'm Luka. I'm a boy and I'm sixteen years old.

That picture up there, yeah that's me.

When I was three my parents were killed and I was kidnapped.

I'm the very last hybrid in the world so a lot of people want there hands on me, literally. Let's just say, I'm not a virgin.

Anyways... If you couldn't tell, I'm a wolf human hybrid. And since I was kidnapped, I've lived in captivity my whole life, like one of those sad animals at the zoo.

You'd think that since I'm literally the last hybrid in the world, the people who kidnapped me would treat me great, right? Wrong! Basically the moment I was kidnapped I became a slave. 

I'm treated terribly, I only get food and water two days a week, I'm forced to do all the annoying ass chores, and sometimes I get raped. Oh yeah, and my bedroom consists of a floor. You didn't hear me wrong, my bedroom is literally a floor, no mattress, no pillow, no blanket, just a floor. I do have walls though so I guess that's a plus.

My clothes consist of a crop top, a skirt, underwear, and a shock collar with a leash... that's it. Ever since I was kidnapped those are the only thing I've ever worn, and the saddest part about it is that they're STILL too big on me!

The person who kidnapped me turned out to be a father. Because his son was around my age, him being a year older than me, so for his sons 11th birthday, I was his present.

The father's name is Diego but I have to call him master, and his son's name is Damion but I also have to call him master. If you couldn't tell they're not very imaginative. They could have at least been master 1 and 2 but no! They had to both be plain old master.

Anyways, I know you might not think so but I've actually gotten a very good education living with the two assholes. Diego payed a private tutor to tutor me who was "silenced" about telling people I exist (the fancy way of saying bribed with money) so I'm as smart as a normal twenty-seven year old (totally not me bragging about being smarter than my age) because I had to help Damion with his homework, and be like his own tutor.

Anyways, tomorrow Damion is going to a boarding school called Morimori Academy and I have to go with him... yay. Anyways, thanks for learning about the wonderful and totally beautiful me!!! Byeee! 👋