Learning the sex club rules!

"I just made a friend!" I say.

"Ok, anyways... Can you please explain about this sex club more?" Damion asks.

"Alrighty! Basically every month you have to have sex with eight different people and if you don't, then we gang bang you!" Akemi quickly explains.

(Sorry, I don't remember how many people you have to fuck each month in the actual show.)

"Alright, seems simple enough," Damion replies.

"Master, I think you're forgetting something..." I quietly comment.

"And what's that puppy?" he asks.

"We're us..." I say with the blankest expression ever.

"Oh right... Fuck..." Damion looks like he was just told he couldn't have everything he wanted. "Hey, this gang bang of yours. It's easy right?"

Everyone suddenly gets an evil grin pulling out some sort of weird sex toy.

I feel a shiver run down my back, "Master, we're not ganna survive this year, are we."

"No, this is it puppy. The end it near, it was nice knowing you!" Damion turns melodramatic.

"Yeah, I can already see the light!" I also go melodramatic.

"No puppy, that's just the white dildo!" he says.

"Oh."

We start weeping into each other's arms.

"Hey, how long is this going to go on?" Shikatani asks Tamura.

"Shh, this is entertaining!" Tamura whisper yells in response.

"Yeah, I don't care," Shikatani whispers back. "Why are you guys making such a big fuss about it anyways, haven't you two fucked before?"

"Yeah but never with sex toys!" we cry out simultaneously.

"Well, there's a first for everything!" Akemi says, still being his cheerful self.

'Dude, that only works in certain situations! You can say that when trying new foods but not when killing someone! Sometimes that argument just doesn't work!'

"By the way, I'm pretty sure I already know but what are your guys's sexual positions?" Akemi asks.

"Oh well, I'm a top and puppy is a bottom," Damion answers.

"Yeah, called it!" Akemi replies as Tamura hands him a five dollar bill.

"Damn, I really though they were switches!" Tamura curses.

"Wait, when did you guys have time to make that bet?" I ask.

"Two chapters ago when Akemi was explaining who we were. We used Morse code to guess," Tamura explains.

"Wait, that far back?! That was like a half hour ago!" Damion calls out astonished.

'Is no one gonna point out the fact that he just broke the fucking fourth wall! What the fuck! I didn't know we were allowed to do that!'

"Anyways, club time is almost up... But because you're so scared of the gang bang we can give you a preview!" Akemi once again has an evil look on his face.

"N-no thanks, I think we're good!" I say, gulping.

Me and Damion hurriedly get up and walk to the door.

"Well, it was nice meeting you! See you tomorrow!" Damion says, quickly slamming the door behind up, leaving the club behind.

As we walk down the hallway I start talking, "What have you gotten us into master?!"

"I don't know but I am certain if one thing. This will NOT be a boring year!" he replies with a scared laugh.

And with that, we arive back at our dorm to sleep with nightmares of dildos.