Going to an actual school... yay!

I fall asleep wondering what tomorrow will be like... my first day of actual school, I'm so excited! 

NEXT DAY:

"I think that was the best sleep I've ever had!" I say well yawning and stretching my arms.

"Morning sleepy head," Damion says. "You slept well I see."

I look over to him, he's smirking at me.

"Morning master, what time is it?" I ask.

"8:25" he replies, still smirking at me.

"WHAT!!! Master, school starts at 8:30!!!" I say jumping off my ten foot high bed and landing on my feet like the majestic creature I am ✨.

"Don't worry so much, I already dressed you, I was just waiting for you to wake up," Damion replies nonchalantly. "Besides, you were so cute I just couldn't!"

I look down and see I am indeed already in my normal clothing. Wait, doesn't this school have a uniform? Well, whatever. I see I'm also already wearing my collar and leash.

"Master, may I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Sure, what is it?" he responds.

"What club did you make us join?"

"The photography club, why?" he answers.

"I was just curious," I say. "Also, doesn't this school have a school uniform? I mean, your wearing one so why aren't I?"

He answers like he already knew what I was going to ask, "There wasn't one that they would allow being cut for your tail so we got special permission for you to wear your normal clothing."

"Oh, ok master," I respond.

"Alright, now let's get going!" he says, pulling me out of our room by my leash.

"Wait master, do you even know where our class is?" I question worried.

"Of course! Remember, dad gave us the map!" he replies confidently.

"Right, sorry master," I say.

We enter a long fancy hallway with tons and tons of doors, above each door there is a number.

We are the only people in the hallway, probably because we're so late (it's 8:35).

"Master, what and where is our first class anyways?" I ask.

"Lets see, our first class is... class B1 for science. I'll show you the way," he replies, pulling me along beside him.

We exit the dormitories and see a huge building that must be the school. We walk to the front doors and enter them. As we walk we see classroom after classroom.

We look at the numbers beside each door until we finally stop at a door that is labeled B1.

"I guess this is our first class," Damion says, knocking on the door.

A nice looking guy opens the door "Yes?" he asks.

"Hello, we are the new students. Sorry we're late, we got a little turned around," Damion says well smiling at our new first period teacher.

'That's a fucking lie, you just wouldn't wake me up!'

"Oh that's alright, but did you say we? Is there someone else with you?" he asks.

I guess he didn't see my because I'm behind Damion, but can you blame me? I don't remember ever meeting anyone other then Damion and Diego. Well, maybe the maids and butlers, but they never talk to me.