Meeting the yarichin bitch club.

After all the classes it is finally time for the photography club. We are outside the door right now and Damion is about to knock. I hope this club isn't too boring!

Damion knocks on the door and after no reply, we walk inside. The door swings shut behind us so we're now trapped... Great.

It's pitch black so I feel up the wall until I find a light switch. I turn it on then look behind me.

This is what I see

We look at them, they look back at us

We look at them, they look back at us. No one blinks, we just stare at each other for a while.

"Master, let's try another door. I don't think this is the photography club," I say, keeping my composure.

"Yeah," he agrees, then calls back to them. "Sorry for disturbing you, have a nice day!"

Damion reaches for the door handle and opens the door but before we can get out the blonde guy holding the pink dildo calls out, "Wait!" Then he runs up to us and closes the door right before we escaped. He grabs us both and takes us to a couch where we sit down. Damn he's strong!

"What?!" Damion asks agitated.

"You said you signed up for the photography club right?" the blond guy asks.

"Yeah, what about it?" Damion replies.

"Well, this IS the photography club! I know it's fake advertising but do you really think people would join if we said sex club?" Blond guy rhetorically comments.

"Well, you do have a point there. But knowing my master, even if you did say sex club he still would have joined. In fact, he probably would have wanted to join even more!" I say.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean!" Damion says, then he pulls on my leash so hard I fall over into his lap.

"Sorry master, it's just so true that I couldn't help but point it out," I comment, trying to get up from his lap.

"Anyways, who are you all?" Damion asks to the group of people in front of us.

"Thought you'd never ask. Hi, I'm Akemi, the sex clubs club president!" Akemi says. "That's Toono," he says pointing to a brown haired, green eyes guy who looks like he doesn't want to be here. "That's Yuu," he says pointing to a blue haired, grey eyes guy who looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. "That's Itome, my boyfriend," he says pointing to a guy with lilac-grey eyes and grayish blond/brown hair who looks very shy. "That's Tamura," he says pointing to a guy with blue hair and blue eyes who looks kinda like a wolf. "That's Shikatani," he says pointing to a guy with dark purple hair and light lavender eyes with glasses who looks kinda pissed off. "And last but not least, that's Yuri," he says pointing to a guy with pink hair and eyes hidden behind sunglasses who looks like he has a few screws loose.

"Master, we should probably introduce ourselves as well," I suggest.

"Right, hello I'm Damion and this is my hybrid slave Luka!" Damion states quickly without hesitation.

Everyone's eyes widen and they look at me.

'Have they really been ignoring me this whole time! It's pretty obvious! I even talked to them!'

"Are you really a hybrid?!" Toono asks.

'WTF do you think! I'm just a normal guy who likes wearing ears and a tail! Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if people already do that but that's not the point!'

"Yes, I am really a hybrid. But just to worn you, my ears and tail are very sensitive so please don't touch them without my permission," I respond.

"How sensitive are they?" Toono asks.

"I'll show you!" Damion exclaims immediately before I can react.

Damion grabs my tail and starts stroking it, then he blows on my ears.

"M-master, please stop! We're in front of people! Ahh!" I try to say.

Akemi watches us and comments, "I think you guys are perfect for this club! You should fit right in!"

Damion finally stops playing with my ears and tail, "I think so too! Anyways, any more questions?"

"How old are you two?" Yuu asks.

"I'm 17 and Lukas 16" Damion replies.

"How long have you been a slave?" Tamura asks.

"Thirteen years," I respond.

"Aw oo u vgin?" (Are you a virgin?) Yuri asks.

"No I am not a virgin," I reply.

Everyone, even Damion, looks at me surprised.

"You can understand him?!" Everyone asks.

I like that they're ignoring the part about me not being a virgin.

"Yeah, can you not?" I ask.

"We've been trying to understand him since he joined the club, but we were never able to! This is a huge breakthrough!" Akemi says, getting excited.

"Oo ies re ust dits" (You guys are just idiots) Yuri says.

"Hahaha!" I laugh out loud "Ain't that the truth!"

"What did he say?" Toono asks.

"He sayed you guys are idiots" I respond.

"Hey!" Tamura says.

"Wait, because you can understand him can you be his translator so we can ask him questions?" Yuu asks.

"Uh, I guess so..." I respond.

"Yuri, what's your favorite color, favorite animal, and favorite food?" Akemi asks.

"Pnk, wawa, nd suhi" (Pink, dog, and sushi) Yuri responds.

"He sayed his favorite color is pink, his favorite animal is a dog, and his favorite food is sushi," I translate.

"Cool!" Yuu says.

"Uka, oo sd yr no u vgin, soo cn e hv sexu?" (Luka, you said you're not a virgin, so can we have sex?) Yuri asks.

"Um, it's up to master," I reply.

"Ke, soo ef yo cen ustnd e nd yor e ibid bteen u woof nd u umad os tht ean yo an ustnd woofs to?" (Ok, so if you can understand me and your a hybrid between a wolf and a human, does that mean you can understand wolves too?) Yuri asks.

"Yep, and not only wolves! I can understand every language and every animal!" I respond.

"Ou, ur soo col!" (Wow, your so cool!) Yuri says.

(Hi, author here! I know this is cheesy and that Yuri is just supposed to just be sex obsessed but I like that he's more than just a sex addict, he's also a real person with real emotions, thank you!)

"Thanks, I think your cool too!" I say.

"Cn yo alk bk too mi ow I tlk too yo?" (Can you talk back to me how I talk to you?) Yuri exclaims.

"Ep" (Yep!) I reply.

"Mzing! Yo re ow I est frnd!" (Amazing! You are now my best friend!) Yuri says.

"M, laerd" (I'm flattered!) I say.

Yuri gets up and sits next to me.

"What the FUCK just happened!" Shikatanis asks.

"I just made a friend!" I say.