Fun in the car.

Tomorrow Damion is going to a boarding school called Morimori Academy and I have to go with him... yay. 

NEXT DAY:

"Why do I have to go too master?" I complain to Diego.

"Don't talk to me like that you bitch! You have to go too so I don't have to deal with you! Now shut up and get your ass in the car!" he yells at me in response.

I do as he says and get in the car next to Damion who had already sat down and was watching the commotion outside. I feel the car start to move and with that, we're off.

I turn around and see tons and tons of suitcases and bags. The trunk was so full that I was surprised the roof didn't burst.

'We're leaving for nine months, not the rest of our lives!'

The funniest part about it is the fact that none of them are mine! All I have are the clothes on my back, my collar, and my leash.

I get snapped out of it when I feel hands grab my waist. I get pulled into Damion's lap, then he clips in the seatbelt and traps me (it's child proof so I can't open it 'cause I act like a child #TotallyMakesSense).

I start wiggling around trying to get free but I'm to weak and he's to strong. I feel his hard dick up against my ass so I stop moving.

"Please let me go master, I'm still sore from yesterday!" I plead with him.

"Do you really think I care, now hush puppy~" Damion whispers in my ear.

"Master, please tell him to let me go, I have to carry in the luggage later!" I beg Diego for some sympathy and hope he still has some humanity left in his cold, dead heart.

"Damion,"

"Yes dad?"

"Make sure he can at least walk once your done," Diego exclaims, not helping me in the slightest.

"Got it!" Damion replies with a smirk.

Then Diego rolls up the tinted soundproof window that separates us from him and in that moment I realize, I've fucked up.

"Master, please just be gentle this time, it's painful!" I plead.

"You take orders from me, not the other way around remember? I do what I want~" he whispers, still smirking.

He bites my ear suddenly, getting me to moan a little. But I'm mostly able to suppress it. Then he starts playing with my nipples through my crop top.

As I feel his fingers pinch my nipples, he continues to bite my ear. I let out a louder moan without meaning too, immediately covering my mouth.

"Are you sensitive here puppy~" he asks, knowing I am.

"N-no, you just surprised me!" I try to keep up a front even though I know he's not falling for it.

"Are you sure about that, it looks like you're quite excited by it~" he comments, pointing to my now very hard dick.

"..." I refuse to reply.

"Don't give me the silent treatment puppy, I know your weaknesses," he threatens me.

'The reason I'm not talking is because if I take my hands away from my mouth, I'll moan asshole! It's your fault!'

I feel him take his fingers away from my nipples and stop biting my ear.

He reaches down and undoes the seat buckle around us and pushes me hard to the seat next to him. I fall and hit my head, making me dizzy and causing me to not be able to get up.

I hear him undo his belt buckle and slide off his pants and underwear, then I feel him do the same to me. I try to once again get up but I feel him grab me instead, putting me in his lap.

"Master, what are you planning?" I ask suspiciously.

"This!" he says, suddenly pulling me onto his dick, once again buckling us in.

"Ahh-" I almost scream from the sudden entrance, covering my mouth.

He starts thrusting his hips making me bounce up and down on his dick.

Because I'm still covering my mouth I'm not moaning but I start to tear up.

"Come on puppy, moan for master!" Damion lewdly says.

He grabs my wrists and holds them in one hand so I resort to just keeping my mouth closed. I feel him pinch my nose closed making me suffocate.

"Come on, you can't last forever ~" he whispers.

He starts thrusting even harder and eventually, I break. After the first moan comes out, the other are close behind. Soon I turn into a moaning mess.

"Ahh, ahh ahh ahh AHH!" I moan loudly as he hits my sweet spot repeatedly.

"There you go puppy, it's not that bad after all," he comments.

"M-master, I'm close!" I moan out.

"Me too puppy, let's do it together!" he agrees.

I feel him grab my dick and start to play with it, making me even closer to cumming.

I feel him speed up so I know he's close too and suddenly, as there's a big jolt in the car, we both climax, him cumming in me, and I cumming in the car.

He lets me out the seat after undoing the seat buckle, taking his dick out of me. I sit beside him and slide my clothes back on as he does the same. Once we're done we exit the car to stare at our new home (well, for nine months).