Short Bonus:)

"Garu, Can you please do the dishes?" she yells calling out her husband who's currently taking a nap, "Coming." He mutters, He got up ready to do the dishes. "Thank you Garu, I'll be going to the village to buy some food for dinner.. Take care of the little ninja's while I'm out okay?" kissing her husband on the cheek, he hums as a respond "I'll be going take care!Don't trash the house again." and with that Pucca is off to the village.  

...

"How do I tell her?"

An hour has passed, Garu's chilling on the sofa watching TV while the kids play in their room
"Faith I told you that's my line! I'm not gonna play princess princessy with you anymore!" The older one argued "But I want to be the knight this time, I always play the princess!" the youngest one argued back "But that will be too weird, A girl as a knight and a boy as a princess? Are you crazy?" "Who said that I will be a boy? I said I want to be a girl knight and you can be the prince so I can save you!" "I don't want to be saved, I'm a boy I can save myself!"

"Guys no yelling, You're gonna hurt your throat." The father warned. Just then the door opened, meaning Pucca just got home from the village, "I'm home!" she took off her shoes and went to the kitchen to start dinner. "How's the village hun?" He asked, wondering how the villagers are "They're all doing great, I saw Ching  buying food as well." He hums

------

"Place your dishes on the sink and get ready for bed." The kids did as what they're told. "Hun.." he started "Hm, something wrong?" the clicking of the plates heard "I have to tell you something." Pucca turned around facing her husband "Is there a problem Garu?" She asked nervous, What could he want to talk about? "I know taking care of two kids is hard but.. I want another baby.." Silence filled the room "I thought you want to talk about divorce, thank god that ain't it." she sighs relieved her husband doesn't want to divorce her "You're not mad?" he asked worried she might get mad "Of course I'm not Garu, why would I be? And yes I would want another ninja running around this house." she smiles softly at her husband who sighs in relief "When will we make her or him then?" "Now." hugging his wife from behind "But the kids are still awake, Plus I have to do the dishes first" He whined "But I want now~ I'm craving for you, We haven't done it in a while now." Kissing her neck gently, This is getting really hot "Please Pucca.. I'm at my limit." This is really getting too hot .Garu pulled her wife to their shared bedroom "Garu the kids-" "Don't worry, We'll be quiet.. and wild"

-----------------------