2|Miss me?|

Garu POV

I was eating my noodles when the door swung open revealing Abyo and Ching. Abyo scanned the room and his eyes land on mine he quickly ran towards me.. Oh no this is not good. I was about to run away but he hugged me on time, "I miss you buddy! Why didn't you tell me you're gonna return today?" Abyo said hugging me tightly, I rolled my eyes trying to break free from his hold. He finally let's go of me. "Hey Garu, have you seen Pucca?" Ching askes as I pointed at the kitchen door, "Ah,I see. This place is packed up,Abyo! We should help Pucca."

"I don't want to baby~" Abyo said as he playfully stuck his tounge out,I feel disgusted watching the two since when did Abyo become so weird and all lovey-dovey. I guess they're dating now "Oh come on Abyo." Ching said as she holds Abyo's hand "We'll see you later Garu, Finish your noodles" she smiled as she ran towards the kitchen holding Abyo with his flushed cheeks. Ew.

Pucca POV

The day finally ended, Time to sleep! I jumped and landed on my bed.

...

That's kind of weird of me, I usually Hug and kiss him. Oh right, he left me
I thought as I slowly closed my eyes.

Morning came, today is my Restday. I change into my clothes and ran outside to Ching wanting to train with her.

"Sure Pucca! I would love to train with you. When was the last time we trained together? hmm a year ago?" I smiled "Can I get Abyo?" She asked as she scratched the back of her head. Sheesh they're so Inseparable.I then giggled and nod. " Thanks Pucca."

Me and Ching we're doing flips when we heard a male's voice,It was Abyo,Beside him is Garu.Oh shit... a part of me wanted to just run and kiss him, but the other part of me was controlling myself, preventing me from kising and hugging him.He'll just run or push me away anyway.

Garu POV

I was training with Abyo while the girls train not far away from us.I stole some glances at Pucca..she didn't even hug nor kiss me when I came with Abyo.I was staring at Pucca while she laughed along with Ching. Abyo notice my staring , I heard him Giggled. I looked at him raising my right eyebrom in confusion on why he just giggled.

"I bet your thinking why Pucca didn't kiss nor hug you when you came here right?" I looked away annoyed. "She was devastated when you left,but what's more devastating for her was that you didn't gave her a proper goodbye.If you don't want a hug then you could've- I don't know, Smile at her before you leave at least?" hugs aren't my thing,but I do feel bad that I didn't give Pucca a proper goodbye.I frowned thinking about that "If you want her back then maybe show affection?"

Ching POV

I looked over at Garu and Abyo,They're discussing something, Awwww my boyfriend look so cute when his serious. "Hey Pucca,I'll just go there for a minute."I pointed towards the boys, she smiled and nod continuing her flips and kicks.I walked over to Abyo and Garu. "Hey guys,What are you talking about?"

"Hey Ching,Just talking about how Garu misses Puc-OW!"Garu slapped Abyo's head, I think I'm getting the point here. "Garu misses Pucca's affw tions?"I wiggled my eyebrows, Garu started to blush "Aw~ That's just adorable"I said as Garu shot me a death glare, I chuckled "Garu, She misses you,I bet she's trying to control herself to not run and kiss you right now,she doesn't want to be rejected." Garu looked over at Pucca.

"I thought she didn't miss me.. "

Did he just talked? I looked over at Abyo, he seemes pretty shock as well, Of course everyone would, he always takes the vow of silence. "Garu did you just talk?" Abyo questioned Garu." Of course he did you idiot." I smacked his head "Ow..what's wrong with you people hitting my head?"

Pucca giggled trying to catch up with Garu running away from her, as always, just then Tobe and his ninjas appeared stopping Garu. " Ah Garu!Fancy seeing you here" Tobe chuckled "Let me show you my recent inventions" Tobe ninjas pushed a metalic looking Tobe that seems to look like a Robot. " With this Robot of me, he shall defeat you-" Just then Pucca came launching at Tobe and kicking him afterwards resulting Tobe's Ninjas to ran away from the dangerous girl. She looked behind her but Garu is nowhere there, She lost hin again. She sighed and walked away trying to find him.

Garu POV

I rolled my eyes at the couple seriously,If they want to be gross might as well get a room. She missed me? I like to hear that from her. 'Cause what if she doesn't and they're just saying that because that's what they think.

*EDITED*