3|+|

Ching POV

A deep sigh escaped my mouth, Remembering the day Garu left the village for some mission.I feel bad for Pucca that day 'Cause she cried for a week straight. Even the rain did.

"Hey Baby, Why so sad?" Abyo asked Concerned as he hugged me from behind.

"Abyo- It's nothing baby."

"Hmm? There's something I know it babe." He kissed my neck

"Well.. it's about Pucca.. And Garu."

"What about them?"

"I guess I'm just scared they won't be together, I ship them since we we're kids."

"Ching, I know they'll be together, beside Garu likes Pucca. His just a fucking tsundere." He giggled " I don't even know why he acted like he hates getting kissed by Pucca ,I remember catching him one time on the tree spying on Pucca. He dared me to keep my mouth shut, Damn that shit was Creepy."

Chig laughed, "Seriously? He was more crazy inlove wiht Pucca?"

"You bet he is!" We both laughed "Even to this day he still is crazy in love with Pucca, He just don't want to admit it."

...

"Hey Ching I'm kinda in the mood right now."

"Abyo!"

----------Next day-----------

Garu POV

I did not get much sleep last night, I kept on remembering the past, the day I left Sooga Village, The day I rejected Pucca's LAST hug for me. Goddammit, I should've not rejected her back then, Now she won't hug me.. Nor kiss me.. GOSH I miss her hugs and kisses.. No matter how much she hates me..I'll try hard and bring back my hugs and kisses from her..

----

I entered Gohrong restaurant,I scanned the whole room trying to see if Pucca is here.. Then I saw Dada, I ran up to him.

"Hey Dada, have you seen Pucca?" Dada turned his attention to me

"Oh hey Garu! Pucca went out, she doesn't want to work today"

"Well do you know where she went?"

"By the river, I think"

"Thanks" i said before running towards the river.

. . .

"Did.. He.. Just.. TALK?!"

Pucca POV

I was sitting near the river, I did not get much sleep last night, that's why I did not work today. I closed my eyes feeling the wind.

I then heard footsteps, I turned around seeing.. Tobe?
I was purely shocked seeing him here, but what mostly shock me the most was him smiling, with Jingjing.. Jingjing's holding something in her arms.. I took a careful look at it.. No way... It's a Baby!

I then stood up and went over to them, Jingjing saw me walking towards them "Oh hi Pucca!"I then wave my hand smiling at the lovely family "Oh hello Pucca, I heard Garu's back." Tobe said, I nod my head. "Meet my beautiful daughter, Tojing" he added.

I then smiled and looked at the baby, she's adorable.

A little boy then ran towards us, hugging Tobe's legs. "And this is my handsome boy, Toji" They're family of four.. How cute.

Tobe changed this past 5 years.. He married Jingjing and left Sooga village with his wife, to start a a family in another village. I guess they wanted to visit here.

Garu POV

When I arrived at the river I saw Tobe with Jingjing and.. Pucca?

I slowly walked towards them,holding my sword in case Tobe decided to attack me. Tobe then turned to me, "Hello Garu, long time no see." he said smiling at me.I smiled.

"Well we better get going." Jingjing said, Pucca waved goodbye at the family..

Silence...

I don't know what was going on with me but I suddenly hugged Pucca, Gosh I miss her warmth.

Pucca POV

He hugged me..

I was in deep shock, I thought he never liked hugs.. I hugged him back, pecking his cheek. I can feel him stiffen, I giggled.

--------

We we're now sitting together near the river.. There was silence.. None of us talk because we took the vow of silence well Garu did.. And because I love him and respected him.. I decided to take the vow of silence also.. And if he talks that's when I will talk too... (Sounds cringy)

Garu POV

I looked at Pucca.. She's beautiful, Her hair, Her face and Her.. Lips.

I realized I stared at her for too long when she turned her head towards me.I looked away, my cheeks are red, she giggled. I looked at her again, and i smash my lips with hers, she kissed me back.

The kiss was gentle and passionate.. I never felt this way in my life but I surely know I will never let go of her. I carried Pucca by her waist and sat her down on my lap, I was caressing her waist while she played with my hair I felt her pressing against my buldge making me moan. I didn't know she was a good kisser..(because she only gave pecks back then)

I bit her bottom lip making her gasp and i took the opportunity to slid my tounge in hers.. We we're having a tounge war, I ended up winning. I carried Pucca bridal style and ran towards my house

I slowly laid her on my bed, I hovered above her and I started to leave hickeys on her neck.. I was giving pecks on her neck when she quietly moaned, I hit her sensitive part. My right hand then was playing with her breast while my other hand was supporting me.Her hands were playing with my hair.This feels nice I don't want to stop.. Shit.

Pucca POV

I slowly trailed my hand into his chest i cupped his face and kiss him hungrily, he deepen the kiss as I started to touch "him" he groaned, "you sure you want this?" I nod my head..

Woops-I don't want to get into more details because..I don't know how to give details movement by movement XD

*EDITED*