Daddy Please

"Hmmmm Daddy will be home soon.... I want to make him happy!" No sooner said than done. I put on some clothes that Daddy would like. Something that shows a lot of neck because Daddy likes that. "Now it's time to wait." Since I was getting bored, I started stretching myself. "So Daddy doesn't have to do that later." I started and began to moan. With one hand I took a picture of myself and sent it to Daddy.

[Daddy]

Daddy, when will you be home?

I didn't get an answer but I heard Daddy come in the door. "Kitten you better know what you're doing." his pleasant voice soon sounded. "Y.yes Daddy~ I want to make Daddy happy~" ignoring my statement he now came into the room. "Get up Kitten. Against the wall" I wordlessly did as commanded and felt him kiss my neck and shoulders. "Haa Daddy~" "My Kitten likes that a lot doesn't he?" he asked even though he already knew the answer. "Sooooo much Daddy~" he took my hands and pinned them above my head on the wall. "What does my Kitten want Daddy to do?" "I want Daddy to use me~" "nothing I like better than that, Kitten" shortly after he said that I felt him at my entrance. "Ready Kitten?" "so ready Daddy~" at that he pushed himself completely inside me. I moaned loud and high as he bit my neck. "Nghaaa Daddy more~" "My Kitten wants more?~ than he'll have more" He started thrusting into me without mercy. All I could do was moan loudly as he marked me as his. "Daddy choke me please~" were the last words I could bring out. A great Daddy as he is, he complied with my request and choked me. That was it for me. I came onto the wall which is not unusual but daddy kept moving. I started to see stars. This went on for a few minutes until Daddy came deep inside me. "My Kitten is so good~" I love it when he praises me. He pulled out of me and cleaned me and the wall. While doing this he kept whispering compliments and praise in my ear. The last thing I remember that day was falling asleep cuddled up to Daddy.