Don't be stupid

Chay was about to put his application into the trash. Why would he try to attend his University? It was so foolish of him to think he could, to think he was capable of it. The moment he wanted to drop the folder full of his hard work Someone spoke:"Don't you think that may be stupid?"
Chay clutched at the folder again, while looking at the stranger. Or was he? "W-who are you?!"

"Just because Kimhan broke your heart doesn't mean you have to throw out your future" The boy completely ignored Chay's question. "How do you know Kim?!" again he got ignored.

"Your interview is at 11:30 o'clock right? You got ten minutes to run."

Chay was fed up. "STOP THIS! LEAVE ME IN PEACE YOU KNOW NOTHING!" He now was crying.

The stranger scoffed. "Your life. Don't cry to someone when you regret your decision." He turned around.

As the boy was about to leave Chay stopped him by his arm. "M-Macau please. I'm sorry! You just tried to be nice and I yelled at you..." He pleaded.

"So you do know who I am. And I didn't try to be nice I was nice." Macau freed his arm from Chay's grip.

Chay looked down to his feet. "I was so surprised to see you here I didn't recognise you..."

"Eight minutes left" Macau looked at his watch, once again ignoring Chay.

"I guess I need to run...!" Chay was determined now. Macau was right. Why would he let Kimhan destroy his self esteem? As he was about to take off Macau held him back.

"Text me," Macau gave him a piece of paper with a number scribbled on," an for good luck" now he kissed his cheek. Chay didn't function for a moment till he got pushed into one direction.

"Hurry or you will be late!" And so Chay took off.