Why Him?

‚Who he was? I don't know. What he wanted? If I knew.'

Chay was lying in his bed, as he had been doing more often lately. Blanket over his head and cell phone in his hand. Spasmodically he tried to put his thoughts and feelings into rhymes to make a usable song out of them someday.
Kimhan Theerapanyakun, the cause of the desperate Attempts.
The first pages of his notes are filled with variously worded confessions of love, the warm feeling of security
of security and the desire to shout everything out into the world.
However, this came to an abrupt stop. Paradise and butterflies were replaced by torrents of shed tears and cold winds.
The rejection deeply offended Chay, but the the knowledge that he had been used as a commodity made him angry.
Never in his life had he changed his mind and feelings about someone so quickly not just in Kimhan's case. The sudden affection of Macau, a fleeting school acquaintance and Kimhan's cousin, confused Chay even more.
He had mostly watched Macau from a distance.
Kimhan had always been considered unattainable by Chay, a Celebrity Crush.
But Macau?
He was a loner had nothing to do with anyone, always looked like he wanted nothing to do with them. Now Chay knew better, but what to think about it he still didn't know.