Devil's Tango

FIRST OF ALL!This wasn't my idea! It's @Raystherapist 's fault! (Go follow btw)

LASTLY @daddyxd_Marley I'M SORRY PLS DON'T MURDER ME IF U CATCH WHO'S THAT ABOUT T-T

--

'You!' He pointed towards me, causing everybody in the practice room to quiet down and look at me.

'Extra practice. Tomorrow. You need to catch up on the moves for the performance on saturday.' My cheeks heated up. Being embarrassed by your trainer in front of everyone is incredibly embarrassing. I muttered an almost inaudible 'Okay' while trying to hide my embarrassment and fled out of the practice room as fast as I could, without even thinking about saying Goodbye to my friends.

Later at home my friends tried to reach out to me but I cut them off. I didn't want to talk to anyone. The embarrassment was too much for me to talk to anyone.

--

I heard loud footsteps and the squeaking of shoes on the gym floor when I entered the practice room the next day. His heavy breathing and the drops of sweat rolling down his temple threw me off a little and I noticed my ears turning red. The all so perfect dance moves drove me crazy but I tried my best to hide the effect he had on me.

'H-Hello' my voice sounded hoarse, as if I hadn't spoken in days. 

He gave me a look, but kept dancing until the song finally ended. His attention was now devoted to me 'You're early'. I carefully put my bag down in the same place as always. Since the previous day, I paid more attention to how I act in his presence. He seemed to be angry that I could not yet do the steps for the dance.

While I put on my shoes he drank out of his water bottle and I couldn't help but stare at his adams apple. It seemed like he didn't notice and if he did he didn't show it. 'Ready to start?' He asked. I just nodded, afraid my voice would give in if I tried to talk.

'Let's start from the top then' he  told me to just watch him closely the first time. 

This turned out to be more difficult than expected. His movements were fluid and beautiful yet strong and incredibly attractive. In the 3 minutes that this song lasted, I had to remind myself several times to pay attention to the movements and not to his well-trained body.

'It's your turn little one' he prompted me after he ended. The nickname made me go to a lot of places in my head. Nonetheless I forced myself to get in position and dance.

He made me repeat the dance over and over again only to stop in the middle of the song and correct my position. In doing so, he came very close to me which made me blush involuntarily. When he asked me about it, I dismissed it by telling him that I was just very warm.

After several hours of practice I managed to dance through the Song without any mistakes. A few things could be better but that's something I could fix alone at home. 'You did it! I am proud of you. You did really well little one!' My Body froze. I was caught off guard by his words. My Praise kink definitely acted up.

'T-Thank you! I wouldn't have made it without your help' I made sure to sound sincere and smiled over my nervousness. 

'That's what I am here for' He smiled 'Now go, it's going to be dark soon I don't want you to be kidnapped'

I packed my things up and got out after I thanked him again and bit my goodbye.

--

Never in my life I felt more nervous than that saturday. I arrived first my parents by my side. The other Dance Groups consisted of little children. If I had to guess from the age 3 to maybe 10, so we were the oldest by far. I could make out the trainers from the other groups and wondered if Callan was there too. I handed my bag to my parents and went in search of someone I knew.