Chapter 5

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

Vince says nothing, hardly moving or showing any signs of life whatsoever. If it weren't for his chest rising and falling in labored breaths, I would easily mistake him for a statue. Although his massive body is relatively still, his senses are working furiously. His eyes scan every inch of my form, forcing me to feel violated and self-conscious.

"I could call the police, you know." I sputter nonsensically. "Breaking and entering is a crime."

I realize instantly that I chose the wrong method of dealing with the situation. Vince's unearthly handsome face scrunches up in fury, enough to scare me out of my wits. He stalks towards me, not quickly like yesterday but slowly, like a predator creeping onto its prey, trying not to scare off the game. With each of his steps I mirror one of my own backwards, until I back up against the shut bedroom door. We were in this exact same position only twenty four hours ago.

"Do you not understand the restraint I'm having to exercise right now?" He snarls through clamped teeth. His warm breath fans over my face, alluring and enchanting. I almost melt.

"Coming from the guy who bit my neck, I can't imagine you know the definition of the word."

Vince snarls again, lifting me off the ground with one of this arms and tossing me onto my bed. He then proceeds to jump on top of me, crawling up until he's up in my face. I try to look away, look anywhere but in those enchanting eyes, but he firmly grabs my jaw, forcing our eyes to connect. My defiance drains.

"She touched you," He observes, his words filled with disbelief and malice. "You let her touch you, and not in a friendly way either. She was trying to seduce you, when you belong to me."

"Pardon!" I exclaim boldly, but it comes out more like a pathetic squeak. Since when was I demoted to a piece of property?

He nuzzles my neck, inhaling deeply, sending sparks to my groin. "You smell like that bitch." He growls distastefully. I'm about to protest his derogatory reference to my friend but he licks the mark he left on my neck and a moan slips past my lips. "We'll have to change that, won't we?"

Vince attaches his soft lips to my neck and sucks on the sensitive skin. I try to push him off but he weighs probably one hundred pounds more than me of pure muscle, and my arms begin to lose their strength as my body submits to the pleasures of his mouth. The sucking intensifies and his teeth begin to tease my neck, making me painfully hard.

His hands trail around to my backside, firmly and greedily grasping onto my ass. I try to the best of my abilities not to moan like a two cent whore, for my parents are only a few doors down the hallway and wouldn't approve of such behavior. If it were any other boy, my dad would kick his ass, but I can't think of anyone capable of taking down a boy of Vince's size.

Callused hands rub my backside tenderly as he continues his assault on my neck. I realize in this overwhelming cloud of desire that this is my first sexual experience of such caliber. For unexplainable reasons, I'm grateful it's Vince I'm with.

It builds, like a fire erupting into an uncontrollable inferno, my desire for Vince. In the back of my mind, I know that I shouldn't be in this position, but the pull is too strong for me to resist. My hands trace his broad and muscular back, and he purrs in satisfaction. My trembling hands dip below his shirt and graze the warm skin. I want to strip him of his clothes and do unspeakable things to his amazing body, but the rational side of my conscience, albeit weak at the moment, holds me back.

Suddenly, he pulls back and a whine slips through my lips again, this time with more need. A sly and triumphant grins slides onto his face as he recognizes my submission. It's embarrassing, demeaning, yet has me hot and bothered.