Febuary 24th

"Usual spot m'assumin?" Alice ignored Niall as she made her way to the couch and plopped down onto the middle cushion as she dropped her tote bag onto the floor by her feet. "Yup, usual spot." Alice gave him a smile as she got comfortable. Niall took his phone out of his pocket along with his sunglasses and placed the items on the coffee table in front of the couch before taking his seat next to Alice.

"So do want to go over the plan for what's going to happen while in Dublin?" Niall let out a huff as he leaned his head back to rest on the back of the couch while Alice dug out her laptop from her tote bag. "What's with the huffing and puffing?" She knew Niall loved a good game plan but hated the whole process of making one, especially with her because she liked to be the one in control and that oftentimes led to bickering and a swat to the back of the head in his case.

"It's da first show of my solo career," Niall looked at her as she messed with her laptop and began typing away. "Do we really need a plan?" He questioned as he looked over and saw her working on a word document titled "Ireland" making him laugh.

"You without a plan for a trip is like letting a kid run around a candy store and telling them to just meet you at the register when they're done picking what they want." Alice responded without even looking over at Niall as he scooted closer to her so he could see what she was typing over her shoulder. "What time will it be when we land?" Niall looked down at his wrist to check the time on his watch as her typing paused while waiting for him to answer.

"Bout eight in da evenin," Alice nodded and typed something out and when Niall looked over her shoulder again he couldn't help but laugh making her shoot him a glare. "Did ya really put get drunk on the top of da list? Ya don't wanna get settled in first?" Alice just shrugged and raised an eyebrow at him as if his first thought wasn't about grabbing a pint the moment he stepped foot on Irish soil, she knew him better than that.

"Okay then you can get us checked in while I go grab a drink with Deo and Willie." Niall felt a weird sensation in his chest at the thought of Alice spending the evening getting drinks with anyone else other than him. "Sounds like a fantastic plan." She added making Niall just roll his eyes as he tried to shake off the odd feeling that was creeping up on him.

"Absolutely not," Alice laughed as she placed a hand on Niall's knee and gave it a little pat. "M'gonna show ya round love." Niall watched as Alice turned her head to give him a reassuring smile.

"Oh you don't think Deo would be a good tour guide? He told me he knows all the best spots around town." Niall knew she was poking fun at him because he was very much aware that Alice knew Niall had told her multiple times that he wanted to be the one to give her the true Ireland experience. "So dropping the bags off at the hotel then out we go." Niall just nodded his head as he leaned back and got comfortable on the couch while Alice went on typing away on her laptop.

"Ya really jus writin our trip down step by step?" Alice looked over her shoulder and let out a silent sigh of relief when she saw Niall resting his head on the arm rest of the couch with his feet propped up on the cushion next to her.

"No, unlike you," Alice turned to give him a playful glare making Niall furrow his brows. "My job isn't just having fun on stage and having tons of people scream for me. I have to type reports and send emails." Alice didn't care that she was lying to Niall about what she was really typing because the fact was that it was her full plan for everything  that was going to happen in Dublin, dropping to one knee and proposing to him included, so he'd find out soon enough.

***

"Dis was a bad idea love," Alice laughed as Niall handed her the small shot glass that was full of tequila. "Like top of da list of bad ideas ya've had over da years." Niall handed another glass to his cousin Deo who just wiggled his eyebrows as he brought it up to his nose to give it a sniff. Alice watched a horrified expression take over Deo's face making Niall laugh as he placed a hand on his cousin's back. "What's wrong Deo? Not the biggest fan of tequila eh?" Alice knew by the way Deo just glared at him that there had to be a story behind why he looked like he could hurl by just the smell of the liquor.