Febuary 11th

"Oh dats enough out of ya." Alice turned her head and rolled her brown eyes at Niall's sarcastic tone. "Don't need yer comments about all me outfit choices." She just shrugged as she watched him place the yellow sweater in his suitcase. This was a common thing that happened every time Niall was about to set off on a trip, Alice would come over and help him pack while simultaneously giving her opinion on his outfits.

"You will thank me when you're not on the ten worst dressed list." Her voice was playful but Niall knew she was only slightly kidding. After a few years of friendship he could tell she was serious by the way her eyebrows raised when she glanced at him as she tried to discreetly unpack the yellow sweater. "It's not going with you, just let it go." Niall just laughed as he turned around and headed for his bathroom to gather up his toiletries.

"Worst dressed? Me?" Alice took the opportunity of Niall not being in front of her and looked through the rest of his suitcase making sure there wasn't another fashion mistake hiding anywhere. "Yer da one who wore a snake skin patterned one piece thing to our New Year's Eve party." She snapped her head up as Niall walked back into his bedroom with his little black leather bag in his hands and a smirk on his face.

"Firstly it's called a romper," she crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at Niall who just chuckled as he tossed his toiletry bag into the suitcase. "Secondly you told me I looked amazing so are you a liar now?" Her glare could burn a hole into the side of his head with how intense it was.

"M'not a liar, jus ya know how i am after a few drinks." Niall offered her a little smile as he leaned over his suitcase so he could reach for her hands. "I'd tell ya that yer da love of my life if it was after a few shots of Jameson." Niall gave her a full blown grin as she reluctantly uncrossed her arms so he could hold both of her hands in his.

She couldn't help but feel the corners of her mouth droop a bit at his confession, she quickly caught herself and before Niall could notice her sudden shift in emotion she gave him a small smile as she nodded her head. Niall brought her hands up to his mouth so he could place a kiss to the tops of them making her cheeks get hot as she felt the softness of his lips on her skin. She quickly slipped her hands out of his grasp so she could turn and head for his closet to begin helping him pick shoes in attempts to hide her pink cheeks from him.

"Don't even think for a moment I'm letting you take these." Niall's eyes turned to slits as he watched Alice appear from his closet holding his all white Converse in her hand with a slight look of disgust. "I should've burned these when i had the chance." She tilted her head as she gave the shoes a once over while the memory of Niall first wearing them in front of her replayed in her head. Niall quickly rushed over and snatched the shoes from her hand causing her to laugh as he held them close to his chest.

"Don't talk about em like dat, what did these shoes ever do to you anyway?" She just rolled her eyes as she turned and went back into the closet in search for the pair of brown boots that she knew would go with the majority of the outfits in his suitcase. "It's jus a week long trip love, don't need dat many options." He could only imagine the glare she was sending him as her sarcastic laugh hit his ears. He sneakily placed the shoes into the bottom of the suitcase while she busied herself in his closest.

"I'm choosing to ignore that statement." He watched her walk out of his closet with two pairs of boots in her hands. "You know you like options, remember that time you almost had a panic attack because you were wearing that brown suede jacket and didn't have the right boots that matched?" He watched her toss the boots into the suitcase and then cross her arms as she gave him a pointed glare.

"Ya know I like ta match my shoes wit my jackets, it's a very common thing people do." She just laughed and shook her head causing him to throw his hands up in the air before placing them on his hips.