February 21st.

"M'not wearin dat." Alice let out a huff as Niall looked at the shirt in her hands, "I don't look good in dat shade of yellow." He added making Alice just roll her eyes as she tossed it over her shoulder with the others she was going to make him try on. 

"That's not even the slightest bit true," Niall let out a sigh of defeat as he watched her dig through another pile of shirts looking for his size. He knew that asking Alice to go shopping with him would more than likely just end up with him in a dressing room being thrown different articles of clothing but he didn't mind, he enjoyed just getting to spend time with her. "Oh this will make your eyes look amazing, adding it to the pile." He just shook his head as a soft chuckle escaped him while he watched her toss a bright green shirt onto the pile on her shoulder.

Niall took this moment to look around the store and figured since she was busy picking things for him that he might as well see if there was anything he'd like to see her in. His eyes immediately landed on a dress, it was a simple classic looking sundress but it had something special about it that Niall couldn't quite figure out. Alice didn't notice him wander off into the woman's section, she was far too busy trying to find Niall's size in this tye dye shirt because she just had to see him in it even if it was just for a laugh.

"Shopping for someone special?" Niall jumped at the sound of the saleswoman's voice making her laugh. "Sorry, I always do that." Niall just laughed it off as she gave him a warm smile.

"Uh do ya have this in a size," He looked over his shoulder towards Alice, the woman was quick to follow his gaze. "Medium?" He hated how it came out more like a question but he never needed to know Alice's size before so this was his safest bet.

"Is it for her? Then I'd say that's about right." Niall just nodded his head as he rubbed at the back of his neck, he looked over at Alice again to make sure she still was in her own little world not noticing his absence. "Do you like this color? We have it in several others." Niall looked at the dress, he for some reason couldn't imagine it on Alice in any other color.

"Uh I tink dis color is perfect, thanks." The saleswoman just smiled and looked through the rack and pulled out a hanger with the dress on it with a smile as she handed it to him.

"Lucky you, this is the last one in that size." Niall just smiled as she walked away to go help another customer leaving him standing there with the dress in his hand and a goofy smile on his face as he looked the dress over one more time before turning and heading off to find Alice.

"Oh what'd you find?" Alice asked as she saw him heading towards her with a hanger in his hands as it was resting on one of his shoulders. Niall simply tossed it over his shoulder making the dress sway a bit, he saw the corners of Alice's mouth twitch as she fought back a smile. "It's a little leggy but I think you can pull it off." Niall glared at her as he held the hanger out for her to take.

"As much as I do love ta show a bit of leg, I actually want ta see it on you." Alice smiled as she traded with him, she handed him the stack of clothes she had found for him to try on causing his eyes to go a bit wide at the amount of shirts in the pile while she just took the one hanger from him. "Don't feel obligated ta say ya love it or anythin. Jus saw it an thought it'd be pretty on ya." Alice looked at Niall who for a moment she swore almost looked nervous.

"Thank you Niall, it's a lovely dress." Niall felt a wave of relief wash over him as Alice looked at the dress, she ran her fingers over the lace detailing on the waist, smiling as she felt how soft the material was. It might be a simple cut but the details like the lace and little rhinestones scattered throughout the waistline of the dress is what made it special.

"Figured ya needed a white dress," Alice felt her hands get a bit sweaty as her heartbeat started picking up pace as Niall spoke. "I mean it'll make ya look real tan, know yer always tryin ta look tan." Alice just gave him her best smile, she was well aware that he had no clue that she really was on the hunt for the perfect white dress. Niall led them towards the dressing room where Alice insisted he go first since she wanted to see everything on, she never did let him just decide on his own if he liked the clothes she picked or not.