-Chapter Six-

Tommy jumped in front of the 2 and the wolf right as Quackity was about to strike. He pulled up a shield and blocked the hit.

"TOMMY?!"

Ranboo yelled out, He was surprised that he would save Dream...And himself because he just freed Dream!

Tommy looked back at the two and smiled, While trying to ignore the growling wolf that Dream was holding back with one hand... Not that safe if I say so myself.

"TOMMY! HE MANIPULATED YOU! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PROTECTING HIM?!" He looked back at Quackity. Dream looked down, He knew Quackity was right.

"He wasn't in there because of what he did... Everyone on this server deserves to be in prison if we are going by that logic.." At this point Dream and Ranboo were beyond confused while Quackity, Tommy and Feather had a face off. Tommy was glad the wolf was on his side...

"Tommy I don't want to fight you... And I don't want to kill that wolf." Quackity looked between the two, Then looked behind them. "I just want to bring Dream back to prison."

"Well...This wolf wants to rip your head off... And I'm not gonna let your bring him back." Tommy raised his voice and when he finishes the wolf pounced forward and growled a bit to scare Quackity.

"F-Feather calm down..." Dream had tried to reason with Feather, Cause he knew he couldn't reason with Tommy. When Dream finally got Feather to back up, A fight had erupted... Tommy and Quackity were fighting...fighting to the death... The sound of swords clashing only caused more panic to Dream both Ranboo and Feather could tell that so they moved closer to him.

after almost 30 minutes Tommy had Quackity on the ground, Sword to his throat... And ready to take the kill..

"STOP!"

-Dreams POV-

Tommy was about take the final hit on Quackity...But I quickly stepped in-

"STOP!"

Tommy looked at me weirdly but kept his sword at Quackitys throat, He looked back to Quackity. "You move I slit your throat. You run... I'm pretty sure that wolf would gladly play a little game of....Tag.." I have never heard Tommy truly threaten someone other then me... And when he threatened me...I was a stupid 20 year old who didn't fear death... I didn't fear much. Which was probably my downfall..

Tommy looked back to me, He looks at me with..confusion

"This is enough...He might deserve it but he doesn't need a life taken away.." I place my non-broken hand ontop of my head. I could feel the bumps on my head from what used to be my horns. They won't grow back and I know it... The most it will grow out enough to just peak out of my hair. I put my arm back down. "So Tommy...Spare him..Please..." I bowed my head down.

Feather looked at Quackity and just growled, While Tommy was contemplating on either to listen to me or go against my wishes. Tommy took the sword from his throat and walked up to me and Ranboo. Feather was still on edge, I knew why.. It wasn't Tommy..-

We started to walk. I was listening as closely as I could for anything. Feather was right at my side, the hair on Feathers back was up which let me know he was tense about something. I motioned for him to walk ahead a bit... Time for a bit of manipulation I guess....

I stopped I put my arm on my leg the other arm still in the sling. My ears fell down, showing discomfort. Tommy and Ranboo haven't realized I stopped but Feathers ears were moving listening for any call of help from me.

Quackity ran up behind me. I made myself to look weak... I got Feather to leave. I didn't talk so they wouldn't realize I stopped. Once the footsteps got closer. I got ready.

He was right behind me. At the last second I ducked down, Quackity tripped over me. I whispered so the others couldn't hear me. "I don't want Tommy or Feather or even Ranboo to take one of your lives."

"When your on one life. You are living in fear everyday. In prison I had to keep myself from bleeding out and dying that way." I couldn't tell while I was talking but my voice was breaking and I was on the verge of tears.

All Quackity did was grunt. "I-I..." I couldn't finish my sentence Feather started to push me away from Quackity.

"Why'd you do that?!" Tommy yelled at me. 'He is acting like an angry brother.' I couldn't help but laugh at myself a bit. "He was gonna follow us anyways.. Wait till i'm alone. Like a...cat." I pet Feathers head while walking, I heard Tommy giggle a bit. "Because they are...Ambush predators?" Tommy was smart. Knowing Wilbur and Techno, they probably taught him everything he needs to survive at least. I nodded my head and continued walking. I was always interested in animal facts. I'd always rant to Wilbur about them. I taught myself how to track animals and everything I needed to know about them.

Wilbur hated when I talked about anteaters. He despises the animals, It's like his archenemies.

Me and Wilbur were happy once... Now I can barely look at him.

"Dream? You okay buddy?" Ranboo and Tommy were staring right at me. I was still walking but leaning on Feather for support..

"S-Sorry!" I shook my head to clear my head.

"Let's get to Techno's...."