-Chapter Twenty-

Dream was sat on the couch, Petting feathers head that was rested upon his knee. The wolf had dozed off long ago, but he continued to pet him.

Dream knew that once he was well enough, he was gonna have to let Feather go.. Send him away.. Ranboo and Wilbur were correct about one thing..wolves aren't pets.. especially not timber wolves. At the adult age of a timber wolf, they end being taller than a moose.

He looked down at the wolf with a sad smile, he was lost in thought when the door slammed open causing Feather to be shaken awake and into a defending position. It revealed Technoblade, Right away Dreams eyes lit up. "Techno you bastard! You always get mad at Tommy for slamming your doors! your a hypocrite." Dream crossed his arms faking anger. Techno just scoffed. "That's because Tommy. Is Tommy. Who knows what that kid is up to right now." -And..He had a fair point. At this moment Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo maybe even Purpled.. Were probably up to no good.- Dream stared at Techno for a second before accepting defeat. "Fair enough..." Techno nodded his head then walked off. Techno was gone for a couple minutes into the kitchen, Dream could hear quiet mumbling but couldn't make out any of the words. After 10 minutes the pinkette walked back out with what looked to be something to sharpen knives. The man walked back out the door slamming it shut once more. Being the curious man he was Dream followed Techno outside to find him sitting on the steps sharpening his tools.

"Whatcha up to?" Dream asked in a singsong voice as he happily walked over to the railing and sat on it hanging his legs on the other side. "Wilbur said Quackity is coming to 'check the environment' We all know why he's really coming here." Dream gulped and nodded. All of a sudden nails on the ground could be heard and Feather came out pushing the door open then sitting behind Dream, "You were right.." Dream said quietly. Techno raised an eye out of confusion, "I'm always right.. But what is it about this time?" His sly voice said as he chuckled a bit and went back to sharpening the sword. "Feather" Dream leaned down and pet the wolves head. "He-" Dreams eyebrows furrowed "I..can't keep him around." Techno made a hum of acknowledgment. "But it's not because he's dangerous! It's something...Wilbur said"

"Wolves aren't pets... Especially not Timber wolves."

————————————————————————
GUYS SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER IMMA HAVE MORE TIME TO UPDATE!

I am running out of ideas though😭 So if u have some ideas leave them here or DM me on here or discord and i'll reply! :)

SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS!