-Chapter Twenty Seven-

ONE YEAR LATER

Things were great.

Dream and Tommy became close. Like brothers.

Phil took Dream under his wing- Pun intended- and treated him as a son.

Technos still protective as always with a new guard to help along. Niki. The three were now inseparable, almost like how the Dream team were.

Tubbo accepted Dream as his brother, and made Dream tell him stories from their past.

Dream and Purpled continued to hang out and had continued to try and convince Dream to talk to Puffy.

Speaking of which were still tense between the mother and son. Dreams thoughts, 'if she doesn't reach out to him why should he try?'.

Wilbur still tried every single day to get receive Dreams forgiveness, that consisted of taking him into the SMP when no one else would, getting the man roses- his favourite flower- and treats from his moms bakery. Wilbur made simple gestures, slight innocent touches. Just things to comfort the blond sheep hybrid. That's consisted of cuddling on the couch till Techno forced them apart. Random hugs when the sheep tensed up or seemed freaked. Leaving a hand on the small of Dreams back as they walked. And playing with the younger man's hair as they slept.

And Dream would return them all. Dream would play with Wilbur's hair and the older laid his head in his lap. or would stand behind someone and hold their hands for comfort. Dream hung out with the others as a means to forget his first friends, and cling to Phil to fill out here his mother once comforted him. And hung out with his brothers as a means to patch the part in his heart where his sister leaving left. of course it was during the wars and was for her safety. it still hurt the blond.

Dream still wore and over sized clothes to hide his thinned hips and it was still hard to eat 3 full meals a day, but things were getting better. Every day.

And there were people who supported him.

Most days Dream sat in the cabin just sketching. His favourite thing to sketch was the people around him. Techno taking care of the animals. He'd see Techno in the distance riding carl or sitting in the middle of a doggie pile after trying to feed the wolves. Even just cuddling Steve. or with Tommy bed sketch him and Tubbo practicing combat or the rare time he'd see Tommy sit still and read. Dream loved to draw Phil's wings and he'd make them look as eloquent as he could because he found them beautiful. He also loves drawing Wilbur's hair, working hard to perfect the curls. And of course, He still drew the animal he's reminded of every time he looks at his sketch book. A certain bonded wolf that saved him more times then he'd rather admit.

One thing he will admit, Dream still sits on the porch waiting as if the wolf would appear even if that's not fully what he wants

One thing he will admit, Dream still sits on the porch waiting as if the wolf would appear even if that's not fully what he wants. Dream just wants the wolf to live a normal wolfish life.

And once he could stand the smell of fresh food once more, Dream enjoyed helping Phil cook food or Niki bake.

He stopped refusing his instincts and finally let the people around him in.

And it was around now that Dream finally decided..

Maybe having.. some. attachments isn't so bad.

—————————————————-
This is just a filler chapter till i think of a plot for the next few chapters

AND

So- when i can't think of anything to write for this i've been writing another book and it's almost done- but it's not at all related to mcyt. It's teen wolf. Would y'all be interested if i posted it once it's fully done?

And the drawing isn't mine! It's Naddakkidal on pinterest. I just sketched it to make it look rushed and messy :)