-Chapter Seventeen-

Dream just giggled at the comment "I'm sure it was Eryn." And they continued walking, Dream looked like an absolute mess but Eryn knew Tubbo would take care of him. Maybe....

The two started coming up to snow, they were for sure in snow chester. Feather was right at Dreams side not trusting Eryn or the new area. Dream sensed Feathers uncomfortable energy and pet his head with his free hand. "Its okay buddy. Eryns okay." Dream smiled at the wolf and for a second he swore he saw Feather smile back. As Dream saw the snow and the cabins he started to actually miss Wilbur, And the others of course but Wilbur most of all. He missed when Wilbur used to comfort him and cuddle him, When they used to run around together and chased eachother practically a game of tag. They used to play pranks on eachother to keep eachother laughing. He missed when Wilbur carefully kissed him and praised him. Let's just say he missed what they used to be.

"TUBBO!" The sound of Eryns voice pulled Dream out of his train of thought. "Oh Eryn? And..- DREAM?!" The next thing the two saw was Tubbo hugging Dream. The shorter brunette looked up at Dream and his face deadpanned. "You really look like shit..." Dream just laughed a bit "Ive been told." Dream hugged Tubbo back with one of his arms the other just resting between them. "What even are you doing here?" Tubbo grabbed Dreams free arm and pulled him towards the cabins. "Hey Tub, Big D, I should probably get going. See ya!" The two waved at Eryn. "Thanks for leading me here!" Dream smiled, Eryn waved one last time before leaving.

"How did you get here without being spotted? There's quite a few people after you." Tubbo lead Dream inside and sat him down on the couch then went to the kitchen right near by, "Yeah... I went through the trees." Tubbo whipped his head back. "YOU WENT THROUGH THE TREES WHILE IN YOUR CONDITION." Dream just shrugged and laughed. "Dude im supposed to be the older brother." Tubbo smiled at Dream calling him his brother. "Well when your acting foolish. So I have to take on the role." Tubbo walked back into the living room with bandages a wet cloth and some soup.

"It feels nice for me to take care of you for once anyways..." Dream had a sad smile on his face. "W-What kind of soup is this?" Dream used the spoon to look through it to try to figure it out. "Uhh- It's just mushroom stew. Why?" Dream just shook his head with a laugh. "too much potatoes." The younger was confused but decided not to read into it.

"So how did...mom.. React to see you?" Tubbo spoke softly. Right away Dreams face lowered, "she wasn't the happiest." Dream spoke softly "But I also ran into Purpled and Wilbur was there!" Dream smiled, He still felt kinda bad about the fight the two had.

The two sat and just talked, Well... Tubbo talked. Dream. Listened. Tubbo told Dream all about the egg, Ranboo, how Sam kidnapped Michael, oh and of course he introduced Michael to Dream! That was his nephew anyhow. Micheal seemed to like Dream. They got along.

"So have you spoken to Tommy? He got your gift. It surprised him a lot." Dream lowered his head. "Yeah..I thought it would." "And i actually have. Uhh- He actually saved me? I don't know what would have happened if he wasn't there honestly." Tubbo smiled at that. He's glad they got along. Maybe he can finally tell his best friend that Dream is his brother

"When do you plan to go back to Phil's?" Tubbo spoke with a smile watching Dream enjoy the food even if he is only taking tiny bites. Dream looked like he was about to speak, before quickly shutting his mouth and in turn had a face that showed he was thinking.

"When Wilbur is forced to come get me" The smirk could be heard in his voice as he laughs and Tubbo just shook his head at his brother. "Fair enough I guess."

All of a sudden Micheal came running into the room with Feather chasing him. They seemed to be playing a game of cat and mouse. or piglin and timber wolf? nah. just pig and wolf.

"Any idea when Wilbur's coming?" Tubbo laughed out while watching Micheal run. The two disappeared and the room became instantly quieter. "Whenever Techno realizes he went home without me"

With Wilbur

I arrive home around 2:10 in the morning. But of courseeee Phil's stupid birds had to trip me off. The second I stepped up onto the porch all of a sudden a crow started. Screaming.

No matter how deep of a sleeper someone may be... This crow would have woken any person up.

By the time i got into the door Techno was standing there. Sword out. Armour on. Probably expecting trouble. classic Techno.

"Wilbur?!" Technos monotone voice echoed through the quiet room.

3rd PERSON POV

"oooh.. Heyyy Technoooo" Wilbur put on his most innocent smile, upon searching the room Techno realized someone was missing. Not only someone. A someone and a huge wolf.

"Wilbur."

"Where's Dream."