Meeting Dom and running into a old friend.

Mary POV
Mary Hobbs just got done racing against Dom. She won. She got her money and people was congratulated her. Dom was shocked that he lost against a girl. Dom never lost. Dom came and ask her a question " What's your name?" Someone shouted "MARY HOBBS". Mary recognize that Voice from any where. It was Letty her old friend. Mary was shock because she thought she will never see Letty again, so ran up to her and hugged her. "I missed you" Mary said. "I missed you too" Letty said. "How you been girl?" Letty asked. "I've been good" Mary said. "How you been?" Mary asked. "I've been good" Letty said. "I didn't know you raced" Mary said. "Yea it's just keep busy and I need to earn a little money" Letty said. Dom came up and ask "how did y'all know each other". They said "We use to work together". They exchange numbers and then somebody yelled COPS. They started to run. Mary got in her car and speed off.

Dom POV
I just got in my car speeding off to a spot to park my car. I was walking into a cop car was tried to stop me so I started to run. Mary came and saved me. "Thank you" Dom said. "You're welcome" Mary said. Mary dropped me off at home. I asked her if she wanted a beer. "Sure" Mary said. We walked in to a whole bunch of people. I went and get us a beer. Somebody asked me where I was was. I said I was with Mary because she kept him out of cuffs. I told Jesse to take it upstairs. I gave Mary the beer and sat down and pull Mary on my lap since there was nowhere to sit. I seen Mary blush, made me smile. Letty came over and asked me if I was ok, I said yes. Letty walked away. Mary got up and walked after Letty. I was a little sad that she left.

Letty POV
Mary was walking after me into we got outside. "What's wrong?"  Mary asked. "Nothing" I said without looking at her. "Letty I knew you for a long time to know that something messing with you" Mary said. I started to talk. "I miss him. I'm trying my hardest to get him back but he doesn't want me back. I don't know what to do Mary" I said. "Who are you talking about?" Mary asked. "Dom" I answered her question. I looked at Mary who was shocked because she didn't know Me and Dom had a relationship. She looked at me and about to say something into Dom came and told Mary that someone wanted to talk to her. So we went back inside.

Mary POV
I was going back inside with Letty because Dom came and told me somebody wanted to talk to me. I went to see and I see my big brother Luke. "Hi little sis" Luke said. I walked up to him and slapped him. I was pissed because Luke left me alone when dad died and I needed him and now he's back. "Ow" Luke said. "Good that hurt because there's a lot where that came from" I said. "What are you doing here Luke?" I asked him. "I missed you little sister" He said. "Well I don't miss you. You left me alone when I needed you the most" I said. "Come on sis-." "No you don't get to call me sis right after you left." I said while cutting him off. Luke tried to touch me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it and then I  kicked him out the house. I followed him while everybody that was in the house followed me. I told him to leave. He said no. I started to beat him up. Dom came over and pulled me off of Luke. Dom told Luke to leave and he left. Dom told everybody to leave. Dom and Letty asked if I was ok. I said yea but I need to get going. They said that you should stay here. So I stayed. Dom sister Mia gave me her shirt. I was staying in the room with Dom. Dom was on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked him. "Well I thought you should take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor" Dom said. I told him "it was fine. He can sleep in the bed". He started to say something but I told him to get in the bed. "Yes ma'am" Dom said. I blushed so hard.